Skokie, IL

Posted December 21, 2012
Skokie Montessori has provided my son a great foundation. He began in the 2-3 year old classroom, and was then transitioned to the 3-6 year old classroom. What could have been a difficult event for such a young child has turned out to be great! He is learning so many new things it is hard for him to share them all. Every day he comes home with a new idea, word or set of knowledge. The teachers are warm and caring, yet set good limits. In the classroom there is a great mix of different ages and a diverse student body. He has had a chance to make friends with all of the different children in his room and has had help from the teachers to begin the socialization process. I can't speak highly enough about his experience at Skokie Montessori.

Montessori School Of Skokie 1

Posted November 23, 2011
Horrible customer service. Numerous calls and messages went unanswered. I have been trying to reach someone at the phone number for weeks, at different extentions and numbers. No one has returned my calls or anything. When I went in, the customer service was horrible and rude, I can't believe that this is an operating and managed business. I don't know if the other reviews were posted by employees or private owners but my experience was definately different. I hope the demeanor changes.

Posted September 13, 2009
I love that the children here are treated as individuals. The staff is highly qualified, and each teacher takes time to create a warm environment of learning based on each child's needs. Classrooms are full of well-designed materials that reflect students' different learning styles. I've been a teacher for years, and now as a parent, I see things differently. As a teacher, I'm delighted to know that this school seeks to meet the needs of each student. As a parent, I feel totally at ease knowing my two children are thriving in such a wonderful place!

Montessori School Of Skokie 0

Posted July 31, 2008
Never a day i have to drag my son to go to school since his first day. I believe in good solid foundation and Skokie MOntessori has provided my son way above my expectations. The teachers are exceptional. My son has developed so well and I've seen so much confidence in him not only in the academic aspect but most importantly in social life. They have a great summer program too that my son can't miss.

Posted July 06, 2008
I have two children that attend Skokie Montessori. They are learning at their own pace and come home every day with new stories of what they have learned. The teachers are wonderful and the school is very low pressure. I do not worry about the intellectual or social health of my children because Skokie Montessori and the teachers provide such a warm, encouraging environment.

Montessori School Of Skokie
8401 Karlov Avenue, Skokie, IL  60076
Last modified Montessori School Of Skokie is a Private school that serves grades PK-4
Montessori School Of Skokie Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top