Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (4 responses)

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

Actually they promote bullying cacuasian students and tolerate bullying of European students only. They will cater to you here if your Asian or Oriental.

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

They will label any weak child in order to get their exam scores exempted from hurting the schools ratings.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

They promote anything goes to score well or make the school look good.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

They care about making money and raising money for the school.

This school is a joke. The over shelter and protect children. Me and my husband realized our daughters were turning into whimps here. They really are bad..bad! in sports, and their activities and clubs are dumbed down. Our daughters are really doing better and are both on sports teams and doing well in sports since we moved to Texas. If you want your daughters to be weak and not have self esteem than this is the school for you. In Texas they know how to make girls strong and that will help them through out their life. The best thing our family ever did was leaved crook county. We were able to get a house twice as big for 1/3rd the price of our previous house in Skokie. We pay 1/10th the property taxes we used to in Skokie. Our daughters are guranteed free college tution and entrance in Texas. Better weather no state income taxes better food, schools, healthcare, and cleaner everything. Leave the crook county and life only gets better.

Thier good at two things preparing for tests and they promote the arts way too much. The kids are weak in History, geography, politics, government, math, and in life sciences.

They could care less about your children. They take pride with insulting children and making fun of them and their parents. The school is focused on test scores and always making money for the school.

Fairview is a great school. The teachers cooperate with the students very well. Not to mention that there are so many fun things to do in this school. I'm actaully an eighth grader currently at this school and once I graduate, I will never forget this school because of the teachers that helped me through. And I would recommend this school to a parent.

Fairview South is an awesome school... I love my daughter going there! She loves her class and her teachers!

If you are seeking a diverse setting where all are truly welcomed and valued, Fairview is the place. If you are seeking a school with high academic standards that also offers layers of support to help your child reach their potential, Fairview is the place. If you are seeking a school with caring teachers and administrators, once again, Fairview is the place. When my child is successful, they celebrate with us. When my child struggles, they support with us. I could not ask for a better learning environment that also offers additional opportunities for involvement in music, the arts, and sports to round out the academic experience. What a gift Fairview is to the community.

Last modified Fairview South Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.