Skokie, IL

Posted September 10, 2013
Fairview South is an awesome school... I love my daughter going there! She loves her class and her teachers!

Posted May 08, 2012
If you are seeking a diverse setting where all are truly welcomed and valued, Fairview is the place. If you are seeking a school with high academic standards that also offers layers of support to help your child reach their potential, Fairview is the place. If you are seeking a school with caring teachers and administrators, once again, Fairview is the place. When my child is successful, they celebrate with us. When my child struggles, they support with us. I could not ask for a better learning environment that also offers additional opportunities for involvement in music, the arts, and sports to round out the academic experience. What a gift Fairview is to the community.

Fairview South Elementary School 4

Posted November 02, 2011
Stay away from the PTA . The women can be quite evil, cliquesh, gossipy and love to bully anyone who doesn't fit their image. I witnessed their horrible behavior towards another mom and often wondered why this "possibly"mental women are allowed to volunteer in this school. Sad, but very true. Otherwise, the principal Mr. Perez is great. He knows all his kids by name, and I believe really cares about them. The teachers my children had were wonderful. I was very comfortable with them, and was able to bring up any issues of concern. They were always willing to help.

Posted October 11, 2011
Both my twins attend the school and everything is great, this is a wonderful school and a wonderful community.

Fairview South Elementary School 3

Posted May 02, 2010
If you have normal testable children - this is a great place. If your children have extreme disabilities - this is a great place. Beware if your child is quirky. They fail the quirky kids all the time.

Posted April 28, 2010
The small classes and dedicated staff and teachers.

Posted October 04, 2009
WE love the school because we have great caring teachers, great students and great supportive parents!! Just a wonderful school with programs for everyone!! Oh, my son also loves the playground there!! :))

Posted September 22, 2009
Truly a wonderful atmosphere for all!

Posted September 20, 2009
Fairview is by far the best school I have ever worked at. The administration, secretarial and janitorial staff, and the teachers have been helpful and caring since I first moved here from Michigan in 2007. The students are always fun to talk to, well-mannered and willing to go out of their way to make a teacher feel like he has done a good job. Fairview has been like a second family to me and no other school would be more deserving of an educational grant such as this.

Posted September 18, 2009
They are soooo responsive to student needs. The teachers are just wonderful!

Fairview South Elementary School
7040 Laramie Avenue, Skokie, IL  60077
Last modified Fairview South Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairview South Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 36 reviews. Top