Posted October 18, 2009

Posted December 03, 2008

Posted October 12, 2008

Posted February 02, 2008
I'd like to start off by saying that OOJH is a great school. I've moved a lot and have been to about 5 different schools. I currently attend high school in Iowa. I went to Old Orchard my 6th grade year and it is by far the best school I've been to! The teachers there are great and are very experianced. The school is also involved in a lot of fund raising, which of course is good. They really get the kids involved in everything, I mean i remember always having something to do and staying for after school activities. I think that it's great that they divide everyone into Oracles and Olympians, it gives them more stuff to do like have Field Day which they compete against each other in.

Old Orchard Jr High School 0

Posted January 19, 2008
I am a student at OOJH, and I am thrilled to have the opprotunity to be attending seventh grade there. The teachers and staff are all extremely helpfull and entertaining, and I have learned a great deal from them. Go Bulldogs!

Posted November 16, 2007
I am a student at OOJH and it's a great school! the teachers are all good we learn a lot and have fun, we have sports teams and there is very little to complain about. THe only thing would be a lot of work and some other tiny misadventages that eveyr school has. otherwise i'm proud to attend OOJH it's a good school :]

Posted February 28, 2007
hello! I am an eight grader at old orchard junior high. It's an okay school overall. I learned a lot in my math and science and language art class. the teachers are pretty experienced. There are not as much extracurricular activities as before. The level of parental involvement is high.

Posted November 13, 2005
Caring teachers and school.

Posted May 05, 2004

Old Orchard Jr High School
9310 Kenton Avenue, Skokie, IL  60076
Last modified Old Orchard Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades PK, 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Old Orchard Jr High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.