Posted April 26, 2014
My school is a very nice environment. The teachers are wonderful, and are very kind and they care about students. If a student needs help, then they can for sure go to any teacher with any problem they have, whether it is for homework or for stress they experience from others. My school could improve by providing more options for after school activities, which would benefit the children because they are involving themselves at school more.

Lincoln Jr High School 0

Posted April 25, 2010
The staff. Teachers and administrators are approachable and they work with parents to benefit the students.

Posted October 30, 2008
In regards to the last comments, how involved were you? My children received progress reports about every 4 weeks from all their teachers. I had to sign off on them stating I saw where my children were at. I have never had ANY problems communicating with my kids' teachers. The answer emails and return phone calls right away

Lincoln Jr High School 0

Posted October 03, 2008
The communication at this school is simply terribly. Our child was struggling and having some problems from the start of his last year. We weren't aware of this until after we received his first report card in November... Obviously this was very late. NW High School has up to date progress reports and communication tools that this school needs to adapt. In my son's 3 years though, they never did anything to improve this. I agree with the person who wrote that it's a waste of tax dollar money.

Lincoln Jr High School 1

Posted April 11, 2008
This school has a very bad communcation ... oh good luck if you want to talk to any staff members there... waste of tax dollar money... now i have to send my 2 other kids to private school..... it shows how much the vp cares when she cant take 2 minutes of her time to address a problem with my son!!!!!

Posted April 13, 2007
- a former student
Lincoln Jr High is one of the best schools you can send your child. It has the whole package. Caring staff, safe environment, and all the fun that comes with middle school.

Posted November 30, 2006
Lincoln JR. High school is a very good school. They have many fundraisers and extracurricular activities. Excellent teachers and staff too! Lincoln is a truly wonderful school in Skokie. I recommend to all! I now love going to school, ever since I was enrolled into District 69 in Skokie. Your kid will also love the school. Your kids will love the lunches, field trips, projects, sports, and clubs they offer. Trust me, I know first hand.

Lincoln Jr High School 4

Posted July 06, 2006

Posted July 05, 2006
I don't see how

Lincoln Jr High School 3

Posted January 09, 2006
- a former student
Lincoln Jr. High has one of the best music programs in the state. Too bad the parents are not aware of this fact. The district should push this program more. The community should know about it,not just the students and their parents.

Lincoln Jr High School
7839 Lincoln Avenue, Skokie, IL  60077
Last modified Lincoln Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Jr High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top