Bad
Good

I go to Lincoln and it is amazing. The teachers always help you and there are so many extra curricular programs. The performing arts programs in this school are one of the best in the state. I would totally rate this school 100/10

My school is a very nice environment. The teachers are wonderful, and are very kind and they care about students. If a student needs help, then they can for sure go to any teacher with any problem they have, whether it is for homework or for stress they experience from others. My school could improve by providing more options for after school activities, which would benefit the children because they are involving themselves at school more.

The staff. Teachers and administrators are approachable and they work with parents to benefit the students.

In regards to the last comments, how involved were you? My children received progress reports about every 4 weeks from all their teachers. I had to sign off on them stating I saw where my children were at. I have never had ANY problems communicating with my kids' teachers. The answer emails and return phone calls right away

The communication at this school is simply terribly. Our child was struggling and having some problems from the start of his last year. We weren't aware of this until after we received his first report card in November... Obviously this was very late. NW High School has up to date progress reports and communication tools that this school needs to adapt. In my son's 3 years though, they never did anything to improve this. I agree with the person who wrote that it's a waste of tax dollar money.

This school has a very bad communcation ... oh good luck if you want to talk to any staff members there... waste of tax dollar money... now i have to send my 2 other kids to private school..... it shows how much the vp cares when she cant take 2 minutes of her time to address a problem with my son!!!!!

Lincoln Jr High is one of the best schools you can send your child. It has the whole package. Caring staff, safe environment, and all the fun that comes with middle school.

Lincoln JR. High school is a very good school. They have many fundraisers and extracurricular activities. Excellent teachers and staff too! Lincoln is a truly wonderful school in Skokie. I recommend to all! I now love going to school, ever since I was enrolled into District 69 in Skokie. Your kid will also love the school. Your kids will love the lunches, field trips, projects, sports, and clubs they offer. Trust me, I know first hand.

Last modified Lincoln Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.