Posted September 11, 2013
This is the best school for any child to attend. I went there when I lived in Skokie and still think about the wonderful education and memories it gave me. I love St. Peters

Posted November 06, 2012
What a wonderful, safe, enriching environment for our children to learn in. We transferred our children from the public school to St. Peter this year, and have had marvelous success in just 3 months. The low teacher:student ratio is one of the best parts of this learning environment, as it allows the students to truly be tended to at their levels and their pace. Also, that being said, the learning is able to move at the pace the students dictate. Everyone is very welcoming and helpful, all areas of the curriculum are carefully prepared to keep learning at the pace the students are capable of managing. There is much passion and drive by the faculty and the Administration, as well as the parent community! Of course adding in the faith formation of our children as an integral part of their learning foundation goes without saying, and incorporating that piece into our children's learning environment has helped tremendously to bridge our children's learning from home to school.

Posted November 23, 2010
I am a student that has been at this school since Pre-K. Every teacher I have had has had me work to my best. Every teacher has given me a chance to do my best. It is a very safe place with people who never fail to care. The new principal has already taken the school further. Our classrooms now have brand new technology. And, my school offers us many chances to show our good aspects. Activities ranging from sports to Spirit Club, Student Council, Band, and much more! This school is worth while. Our faith rooted education teaches us many things, which is why my parents are always complimented on our family's children's model behavior. This is a great place.

St Peter Elementary School 0

Posted May 14, 2010
St.Peter has been the School all my kids attended from kindergaten,my daughter graduated 8th grade and my youngest son is now in 6th grade.Teachers there are well grounded,very caring,never fails to inform we parents when our kids fail to perform in class or did anything wrong and will find solutions to keep our kids in school during financial hardship.Our kids are well behaved, disciplined and teachers are under paid for the great work they do at St. Peter's Schoool.

St Peter Elementary School
8140 Niles Center Road, Skokie, IL  60077
Last modified St Peter Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Peter Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top