South Elgin, IL

Posted August 04, 2014
I was a former student at this school and I was bullied a lot. Some of them by the same people that bullied me before. One teacher did something about it but they got rid of him because he would always do plays every year. But they didnt get punished at all. I heard the they would play a board game with the principal after school for 30 minutes after school and call it a detention. It's not right, because that same person would go and bully me the next year. I'm not saying this school needs to be strict, but the punishments at this school don't fit the crime.

Posted January 26, 2014
The bully issues in this school are ridiculous. My sons teacher in first grade told him if he couldn't read the word then look at the picture. Needless to say I pulled my kid out of this school and have been paying for private school where he thrives!
2 people found this helpful

Posted June 08, 2013
My daughter went to this school for six years and it was great. 2 teacher stood out as excellent , unfortunately the principal is horrible. Thank goodness she has left this year. My son goes their now and he is going into 5 th grade. He was in the split class and myself and my son were not fond of it. Hopefully this August the new principal will be friendly and approachable

Fox Meadow Elementary School 5

Posted June 14, 2011
My son attends Fox Meadow he really loves it!! People complain all of the time about u46 being an awful school district, but I really can't complain. We are involved parents who care about the education our son is receiving. So far it has been outstanding!! Thanks Fox Meadow

Fox Meadow Elementary School 0

Posted October 11, 2010
My son is happy at Fox Meadow and he continues to suprise me with all that he is learning.

Fox Meadow Elementary School 0

Posted April 19, 2010
The education my son received was outstandning. He has so many great memories-thank you Fox Meadow!!!

Fox Meadow Elementary School 2

Posted May 13, 2009

Posted May 05, 2009
I have been overall satisfied with the education my daughter is getting at Fox Meadow. I am however disappointed in the behavior and responses by the principal to numerous situations. One of those directly involving my daughter. The education seems to be below average compared to other elementary schools in the district. I would like to see more creative and experiential learning in the classroom.

Posted February 17, 2009

Posted December 04, 2008

Fox Meadow Elementary School
1275 Jenna Drive, South Elgin, IL  60177
Last modified Fox Meadow Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fox Meadow Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top