South Elgin, IL

Posted October 02, 2011
Great school, high parental involvement, have had exceptional teachers the past 4 years we have been there. High performing great school!

Posted March 26, 2010
Mrs. Ferguson is my grandson Mason's 'special' teacher; a wonderful and caring woman as is her assistant. Mason would be more disadvantaged in terms of some learning issues were it not for these two outstanding teachers...

Posted September 12, 2009
My son passed from kindergarten good techers make the school successful my son 's teacher Miss Larson was amazing and the principal is wonderful,I am very happy my son is going to Corron.

Posted September 10, 2009
We love Corron and our son just loves his teachers and Principal!! Everyone there is all about the children and doing what is best for them. One of THE best schools in the district.

Posted November 01, 2008
My daughter attends Corron, and my son graduated from Corron. The principal, teachers and parents rally around the students education and well being. I can't say enough about this awesome school!

Posted September 18, 2008
My child is in kindergarten this school is great mainly teache I really want mention her name Miss Larson.

Posted August 11, 2008
I think Corron is one of the best elementary schools that is out there. The teachers are very caring, involved in the children and their education as well future education. They make school fun for the children when keeping education at the top of the agenda.

Corron Elementary School
455 Thornwood Way, South Elgin, IL  60177
Last modified Corron Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Corron Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top