Bad
Good

We love this school! Teachers are all great and really care about the kids and their learning. Wonderful communication with both the teachers and the principal. He gives weekly updates twice a week.

Develops character: Strongly agree

This school is great at building students confidence. The principal is on top of everything, and definitely is in the halls getting to know his students.

This school is the greatest. I love how the atmosphere is so positive here. The teachers are very in tune to what these kids are into , going through etc.. There is always help if a student needs it. The admin and teachers are always there to answer any questions, and are quick to help with any concerns. The best thing is the principal , Mr. Demovsky. He is a constant presence in the hallways getting to know his students, and he is the most positive person I have ever met. My daughter is an 8th grader, and we will be sad that we will have to wait another year till we have our youngest child in this school. 5 stars plus for this school !!!

This is a very nice school. Teachers are so good and we can always ask them if there is any issues and they will always respond to our E Mail ASAP. I think this school is 9 out of 10. Principal is really good.

I really feel this school is a 5 star .I havent met a teacher yet that isnt into there job. I only wish I would have had this kind of school!

The lunches are not so good,s and snacks are way too expensive. the only good thing about this school is that the teachers and staff are really super nice

A-core is the best.The teachers are really nice and they barely give us homework on weekends or on breaks.My favorite subject is social studies which is taught by Mrs.Gentry and Mrs.K. The cooking club is also something I enjoy because every meeting we get to make something fun>

This school is amazing! So fun! I look forward to school everyday, and they have activities all the time, lots of field trips, and they have after school programs for homework to get done. You also get a chance to be with everyone in the school at some points. Im a 7th grader of 09 and its great, it really is!

My son is in 7th grade. I am glad he has just As and Bs. The reporting system allows parent to be involved before the quota is over not after. Fix some home work to higher grade or make sure it simply gets registered (as few times it was not. His Band teacher is just fantastic. Band is an academic class in this school if you choose so and it is expanding every year. My son does not have a locker as there is shortage here. Some organizational moments( buses overcrowded for example) is still a problem. I do think district should come up with text books for social studies and sience. Overall it is good just 3 years old school Administrative staff are very helpful and teachers care for student to exceed.

Last modified Kenyon Woods Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.