South Elgin, IL
Students enrolled: 1,009

Posted September 10, 2013
This is a very nice school. Teachers are so good and we can always ask them if there is any issues and they will always respond to our E Mail ASAP. I think this school is 9 out of 10. Principal is really good.

Posted January 24, 2010
I really feel this school is a 5 star .I havent met a teacher yet that isnt into there job. I only wish I would have had this kind of school!

Kenyon Woods Middle School 3

Posted March 24, 2009
The lunches are not so good,s and snacks are way too expensive. the only good thing about this school is that the teachers and staff are really super nice

Posted March 24, 2009
A-core is the best.The teachers are really nice and they barely give us homework on weekends or on breaks.My favorite subject is social studies which is taught by Mrs.Gentry and Mrs.K. The cooking club is also something I enjoy because every meeting we get to make something fun>

Posted January 17, 2009
This school is amazing! So fun! I look forward to school everyday, and they have activities all the time, lots of field trips, and they have after school programs for homework to get done. You also get a chance to be with everyone in the school at some points. Im a 7th grader of 09 and its great, it really is!

Posted October 05, 2008
Miss Leston is the best!!!!!!!

Kenyon Woods Middle School 4

Posted January 10, 2008
My son is in 7th grade. I am glad he has just As and Bs. The reporting system allows parent to be involved before the quota is over not after. Fix some home work to higher grade or make sure it simply gets registered (as few times it was not. His Band teacher is just fantastic. Band is an academic class in this school if you choose so and it is expanding every year. My son does not have a locker as there is shortage here. Some organizational moments( buses overcrowded for example) is still a problem. I do think district should come up with text books for social studies and sience. Overall it is good just 3 years old school Administrative staff are very helpful and teachers care for student to exceed.

Posted December 19, 2007
I like this middle school so much! its so much fun. I love all the after school activities and the teachers are awesome! my new math teacher, Ms.Leston has made math fun for me unlike my math teacher last year because I am a 7th grader!

Kenyon Woods Middle School 4

Posted June 11, 2006
I am a former student at KWMS. In my opinion, out of all the schools I've attended in the past, KWMS has been my favorite. For they have many after school activities the student are able to join. (Ex. Sports,Band,Orchestra,Chorus, Newspaper,Student Council etc.)Students are able to make new friends while these joining activities. As for the academic classes KWMS has a block shedule which allows the students to see each class 3 times a week. As for the teachers,they will help you with anything. They get us very prepared with things like tests or quizzes. The teachers KWMS are always there to help a student a need.

1515 Raymond Street, South Elgin, IL  60177
Last modified Kenyon Woods Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kenyon Woods Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top