Black Hawk Elementary School 2

Posted February 10, 2014
Good luck ever getting involved here. The teachers say to get involved but never return calls or emails.

Black Hawk Elementary School 5

Posted October 17, 2007
Three of my children have gone to Blackhawk elementary 2 are still there. I consider this school one of the best in the district if not the best, the teachers are great, the principal cares about his kids and we do all kinds of things for the school at the school. If you are going to send you children to a District 186 elementary school I definitely recommend this one. One thing I can say is that all the schools need more money coming into their school so we can continue to have fantastic teachers and get more teachers of a high caliber.I am a parent of 2 children in this school.

Black Hawk Elementary School 0

Posted January 10, 2006
My daugghter is in Pre-k at Black Hawk also known as the Cordelia Daman Early Childhood Learning Center. I am very pleased with the school, the teachers, and the activities they do each week. They are involved in music, gym time, and weekly library visits as well as the basics like spelling, reading and math. They take appropriate field trips and give the parents plenty of options if they would like to be involved. You can take part in something no matter what your work schedule is.

Black Hawk Elementary School 4

Posted August 10, 2003
I like the fact that there is a good teacher to student ratio.Teachers and principal are very accesible.But I would like to see more extracurricular activities and computers.Also more parent involvement in P.T.C.

Black Hawk Elementary School
2500 South College Street, Springfield, IL  62704
Last modified Black Hawk Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Black Hawk Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top