Springfield, IL

Butler Elementary School 4

Posted August 24, 2014
I've went to this school since 3rd grade to the middle of 5th, and I've made many friends since. I think the teaching and learning is pretty good. There has been some bullying for me but the principal and everyone has fixed that. But there is no harm or anything

Butler Elementary School 4

Posted June 19, 2013
My daughter attended Butler for her entire elementary education and I found that the teachers and the priniciple genuinely care about their students. There is a bit of bullying that has occurred but no school is perfect.

Butler Elementary School 3

Posted May 19, 2004
As a parent of a former student and a former student myself, I still find Butler Elementary the best of the best. The education is consistent to what the children need to compete in the 'real' world. My child is now in high school and taking the world by storm with high academic achievement. He would never have done so well if it weren't for the great teaching in the elementary school level at Butler.

Butler Elementary School
1701 South MacArthur Boulevard, Springfield, IL  62704
Last modified Butler Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Butler Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top