Springfield, IL

Posted March 13, 2012
My children have attended this school for 3 years and while our overall experience has been okay, some of the teachers there are completely unprofessional an do not reflect the christian attitude I would have hoped for.

Little Flower School 0

Posted January 08, 2008
We have 2 children at LFS, and this is our 10th year at this school. To say that we love LFS is an understatement. The community of fellowship and friends that we have formed is invaluable. It is a blessing to us to see our kids' character being developed in a Catholic, Christian environment. We call LFS home, and welcome any family to experience what we have there.

Posted December 18, 2007
This school and parish saw a new priest and pricipal for the 2007-2008 school year. The two work closely together to give the students a great faith based education. As a parent of 2 young students, I have found that by getting involved it has made my experience much richer. The quality teaching staff is evidenced by their dedication and personal attention to each sudent. I can't remember learning what my kids are learning now at such a young age. I look forward to my third starting next year.

Posted December 17, 2007
Great School with incredible academic and extra curricular opportunities for students as well as impressive parent involvement. New principal in 07-08 who is an incredibly energetic woman with sincere dedication and truly on a mission to educate our children in the best environment possible. This is a new school for us this year and I am so glad we made the change!

Posted October 21, 2007

Posted March 10, 2007
I have 2 children at LFS, it was a wonderful school with small class size, incredible teachers, and a chance for all students to excel. But it has become a very political environment between the church pastor and school as far as what is best. The school board is advisory and cannot make any decisions, it all rests in the pastors hands. The tests are a standardized catholic test, so we can not compare against the public schools. All parents have the opportunity to help at the school and be involved in many aspects. We need strong caring parents to stand up for the children and make this school the great place of learning that it was when it earned many excellence in education awards in the 90's. Music is average, sports average, academics average.

Little Flower School 4

Posted February 22, 2007
'The faculty is great and the small community environment is a true plus. The families that take the time to become involved benefit greatly from the experience and parents are always encouraged to participate.'

Little Flower School 4

Posted June 19, 2006
- a former student
Great teachers. Students learn.

Posted May 28, 2005
- a former student
I just graduated from LFS in '05 and what i can say about this school is that if you're not rich you won't fit in! Some of the teachers treat you differently also. The principle now is that way also. Some of the teachers are really nice and care so much but some can not care at all and just give you your work. The extracurriculer activities however are very high along with the lessons. I'm going to a public high school next year and with my eduacation for LFS I am in all the advanced classes.

Little Flower School