PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My child has been at this school for 7 years. We have been so pleased with our choice to have her there. It is a caring atmosphere, with small classes that gives attention to each child individually. The teachers are long term, dedicated professionals. You come to know kids and parents from several grades and it definitely has a family atmosphere. Even though we live in a highly regarded public school district we have never doubted our choice to send her there.

Develops character: Strongly agree

They stress integrity and caring for each other. If there is a problem with a student they will do whatever they can to help the student develop, but if there is no change in behavior they will not hesitate to do what is nessisary to protect the student body from bullying and negativity. They take these issues very seriously.

My children have attended this school for 3 years and while our overall experience has been okay, some of the teachers there are completely unprofessional an do not reflect the christian attitude I would have hoped for.

We have 2 children at LFS, and this is our 10th year at this school. To say that we love LFS is an understatement. The community of fellowship and friends that we have formed is invaluable. It is a blessing to us to see our kids' character being developed in a Catholic, Christian environment. We call LFS home, and welcome any family to experience what we have there.

This school and parish saw a new priest and pricipal for the 2007-2008 school year. The two work closely together to give the students a great faith based education. As a parent of 2 young students, I have found that by getting involved it has made my experience much richer. The quality teaching staff is evidenced by their dedication and personal attention to each sudent. I can't remember learning what my kids are learning now at such a young age. I look forward to my third starting next year.

Great School with incredible academic and extra curricular opportunities for students as well as impressive parent involvement. New principal in 07-08 who is an incredibly energetic woman with sincere dedication and truly on a mission to educate our children in the best environment possible. This is a new school for us this year and I am so glad we made the change!

I have 2 children at LFS, it was a wonderful school with small class size, incredible teachers, and a chance for all students to excel. But it has become a very political environment between the church pastor and school as far as what is best. The school board is advisory and cannot make any decisions, it all rests in the pastors hands. The tests are a standardized catholic test, so we can not compare against the public schools. All parents have the opportunity to help at the school and be involved in many aspects. We need strong caring parents to stand up for the children and make this school the great place of learning that it was when it earned many excellence in education awards in the 90's. Music is average, sports average, academics average.

'The faculty is great and the small community environment is a true plus. The families that take the time to become involved benefit greatly from the experience and parents are always encouraged to participate.'

Last modified Little Flower School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8