Springfield, IL
Before care: Yes

Posted September 08, 2014
Trinity Lutheran School is a quality, affordable, pre-K - 8, parochial school! The class sizes are small, allowing for one-on-one instruction for the students. Students are encouraged to participate in extra-curriculars like choir, band, volleyball, basketball and track. They also have a year-round preschool for 3 and 4 year olds.

Posted September 08, 2014
As a grandparent I have found Trinity Lutheran School the place where I am confident of my grandchildren's well-being in all areas, They are safe, loved, nurtured, and given every opportunity to succeed. The school staff is friendly and open to my concerns and questions and put their faith into their daily lives. My grandchildren love Trinity and all it offers both in the classroom and through the outside activities.

Posted September 08, 2014
Trinity Lutheran School in Springfield Illinois is where my son has attended since kindergarten and he is now in 8th grade. I love the small class sizes and the one on one experience a child receives during class time. Communicating with teachers is done easily. They return calls quickly, set up appointments or email you back in no time. They use teachersease at the school which is wonderful! You can check on your child's grades anytime of the day or night, alerts are sent through there pertaining to the school and you can email a teacher or principal. Its a great tool. The sportsmanship at Trinity is great as well. Its like a family atmosphere during sports as well as Christian like. All the coaches make a child feel welcome. Also, there is always something to do there if you don't play sports. They always have something going on from wiener roasts, to dances, to youth group and etc. Ill end by saying that sending our son to Trinity Lutheran School was the best decision my husband and I made!

Posted January 14, 2014
Sending my three children to Trinity has been one of the best decisions I have made as a parent. Trinity offers a high-quality education that also has the additional benefit of being faith based. I always feel confident that my children are safe and I appreciate the smaller school environment that allows me to get to know the other school families. Trinity also has an excellent technology program including the use of iPads and Smart Boards.

Trinity Lutheran