Springfield, IL
Before care: Yes

Posted March 21, 2014
I must say this is the best school for children to grow up not only academically but also spiritually. The loving and nurturing environment this place has to offer is exceptional. My daughter went to Westside preschool from Age 2- 5 and K , 5-6 . I cannot say enough about the love and the commitment the staff has for my daughter who is talkative and overactive most of the time. SIMPLY THE BEST!

Posted September 16, 2013
SCS is a top notch academic environment with a caring staff and administration. My child has grown in his time attending SCS and we look forward to continuing to send him there through 8th Grade. They do a fantastic job with financial assistance for those who need it. The Parent Teacher Fellowship (similiar to a PTO) is very active and extremely welcoming. We're proud to be an SCS family.

Posted January 02, 2013
I strongly believe that my children are receiving an excellent education, both academically and spiritually, at Springfield Christian School. Our family sacrifices a lot to be able to provide such a high quality education to our children, and we believe it is worth every penny.

Posted January 14, 2011
Excellent school, academics are extremely good. My son is reading at 4th grade level, 3 grades above his level. Staff and faculty are very involved in everything.

Posted May 06, 2008
I am thankful that my guardian sent me to Springfield Christian School. I received a strong academic background. I have heard numerous comments like 'You can't use a calculator on this test, but you shouldn't have a problem seeing where you went to middle school.' However, you could go to any school and be subjected to cliques. I enjoyed SCS and would send my kids there some day.

Springfield Christian School 2

Posted December 19, 2007
Strong academics & bible teaching through 5th grade but clickish and poorly managed. Favoritism is rampant. Many students move to public middle school honors program.

Posted October 19, 2007

Posted November 22, 2006
We believe that Springfield Christian School is the finest school in central Illinois. Their high academics prepares students for success in high school, and their Bible-based education prepares students for success in life. With Honors Math, a modern computer lab, 8 athletic teams, Spanish at every grade level and a learning/resource program, SCS has served our family very well. SCS is a blessing.

Posted December 08, 2005
This is a fantastic school, my daughter has been here K-3. The teachers do an excellent job of teaching and I feel she is academically at least one year ahead of her cousins in public school. Would sacrifice a whole lot in order to keep her in this school.

Springfield Christian School
2850 Cider Mill Lane, Springfield, IL  62702
(217) 698-1933
Last modified Springfield Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Springfield Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top