Springfield, IL

Posted June 19, 2013
Love this school/church! My daughter attended Pre-K through K at Concordia, and I could not have been happier with the school. Everyone who looked after our daughter had a positive Christian attitude and her safety and education were top-notch. We left the state, and I will say my daughters knowledge and testing is above where she needs to be which is fantastic! A Christian education like the one Concordia provides is hands down the best thing you can do for your precious child. K-8 with a small teacher to child ratio cannot be beat!

Posted February 24, 2010
This school has welcomed my children with open arms. The teachers, staff and fwllow parents are dedicated to the spiritual growth and academic growth of all children. When comparing what my children of similar ages are learning in comparison to children in the public school system, I must say that Concordia provides a superior education!

Posted November 06, 2005
I couldn't be more impressed with the quality of teachers and the education my children are receiving at Concordia. Each and every teacher is completely dedicated to the academic, spritual, physical and social well being of the children at the school and to the families of those students.

Concordia Lutheran School
2300 East Wilshire Road, Springfield, IL  62703
Last modified Concordia Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Concordia Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top