Bad
Good

Posted May 09, 2013
Amazing school all around! Great communication between teachers, staff, and principle. SCOPE is even better here. They (the faculty) care about the kids and it shows. My 6 year old is in love with this school and so am I. I cannot wait to get my other two kids into this school and have the amazing leadership, involvement, fun, and love shown to my girls like they have shown my son.

Posted March 16, 2007
My children went from private to this public school and we are so happy. The education and literacy is excellent. The teachers are all happy and really put heart into teaching. This was the best choice for us and our family.

Posted September 18, 2004
My son started in Kindergarten last year at Lindsay. It was the most exciting time for him. His teacher was amazing--devoting many extra hours to her classroom. We love Lindsay school.

Posted October 15, 2003
My daughter is in Kindergarten at Vachel Lindsay. This is a wonderful school. The staff and teachers are all friendly and make Lindsay a warm inviting environment for kids. Every day when I pick up my daughter I ask 'Did you have a good day?' and her reply is always 'Every day is a good day.' We love Lindsay.

Lindsay School
3600 Fielding Drive, Springfield, IL  62711
Last modified Lindsay School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lindsay School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top