Springfield, IL

St Agnes Elementary School 5

Posted August 18, 2014
It is a great school! I, too, put my son through catholic school. He in fact just graduated SHG in May and is now in college. My other child just started kindergarten today at St. Agnes. She loves it! Everyone has been so welcoming since my home parish's school closed a couple of years ago. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this school.

St Agnes Elementary School 2

Posted June 22, 2014
I gave the school two stars because the lower grades are alright, however, the upper grades are horrible. I sent three children here, one all the way through SHG, the other two I pulled out before I entered my fourth child. Pure insanity. Teachers expect the parents to teach the kids instead of doing it themselves. Homework until late at night. Psychological warfare on the kids. I caught teachers and principal in lies all the time. I was told We were the only family that ever had a problem. Don't believe them. FAMILY AFTER FAMILY have fled the school with children who have stressed out far too long. After sending my kids to public school in Chatham my family rediscovered the joy of learning and wonderful teachers who teach in the classroom, not by sending hours of homework home. My kids now love school, love learning. We MOVED to get away from them.

St Agnes Elementary School 5

Posted May 20, 2009

St Agnes Elementary School
251 North Amos Avenue, Springfield, IL  62702
Last modified St Agnes Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Agnes Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top