Posted May 10, 2014
My school is named Wredling Middle School, It is located in Saint Charles, Illinois (IL) Iv'e been going to this school for a year now and it has been one of the best schools I've ever been to. This school has amazing teachers and staff, The after school activities are just as good. There are many sports for girls and boys including: Track, Basketball, Volleyball, Wrestling and many more. The school founder is still alive and is a veteran of WWII, Every year he comes to the school and celebrates his birthday, He is very nice to the students that attend Wredling Middle School. On the bulling side there is many bullies in this school who make fun of people based on how they look and what they like, Myself am being bullied and went report them. They seem like they do a real good job of dealing with the situations but with small or moderate situations they just let it go and tell you to avoid/ignore the bully. This concludes my review of this school. -Student who attends the school

Posted December 14, 2012
Great school with wonderful staff. A bit mired in NCLB special ed stuff, as are all schools in the US. But the staff does their best.

Wredling Middle School 1

Posted October 12, 2012
Wredling Middle School has a great outlook on topics such as bullying; they say they have a zero tolerance on several topics. However when a student is bullied or has trouble and needs help the schools only solution is a hands off do nothing approach. We have a daughter who is being bullied and we have witness and proof. When we met with the school, they were very nice and said of course they will look into this and then nothing happens. Theft in this school is out of control. Bullying is out of control. Fund raising is the only item this school cares about and they will not get another dollar of our money.

Wredling Middle School 0

Posted September 10, 2009
My son and daughter both went to Wredling and we didn't have a good experience there at all. Teachers were not open to suggestions and weren't available to speak to me when I need to have a conference with them. Glad we are done with Middle School.

Wredling Middle School 2

Posted August 05, 2009
Both of my daughters attended Wredling Middle School and I was very dissapointed with the school's preformance. Some of the school's rules seem strange and don't seem to make sense to me. I am happy to say that my children are done with Wredling and were both pleased with the preformance of Saint Charles East High School.

Posted June 25, 2009

Posted November 20, 2007

Posted August 29, 2007
Great communication, involvement by staff and parents. Kids are getting high scores with needed help always available.

Wredling Middle School 4

Posted May 18, 2006
I have had no issues with this school. I feel my children were disciplined and safe. The staff seemed very qualified.

Wredling Middle School 4

Posted March 02, 2006

Wredling Middle School
1200 Dunham Road, St Charles, IL  60174
Last modified Wredling Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wredling Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top