St Charles, IL

Lincoln Elementary School 5

Posted October 21, 2011
My Brother and I went to Lincoln school and loved it! If I could I would send my children there. Sure, it's not perfect, but overall I always felt safe there and like I was learning a lot. I'm now 30 and living in LA and would absolutely love to have a school out here with that same sense of community and good education.

Lincoln Elementary School 2

Posted February 03, 2011
Horrible environment. Don't let the test scores fool you, they teach to the tests. A tiny school in the school district, everyone's in everyone else's business. A gossip's paradise. PTO like a 7th grade clique. Tiresome, clique-ish relationship between gossiping parents and teachers. No space at all for athletics outdoors, just a blacktop playground in the back, lots of busy traffic on all 4 sides. Worst of all, although a few of the teachers are truly excellent, caring individuals, in the older grades most of the teachers are nothing short of abusive, belittling the children into obedience and destroying their confidence. Try to get into Munhall or somewhere else unless you enjoy 40 something post-adolescent peer pressure.

Lincoln Elementary School 4

Posted July 04, 2005
Lincoln is a great school with wonderful teachers. I am very impressed with how much individual attention my daughter has gotten from her teachers; especially in this continuously growing school district. The teachers she has had have gone above and beyond my expectations to help my daughter succeed; especially as she was going through some personal difficulties this past year. Lincoln has an active PTO, but as with most schools, it seems to be the same parents volunteering for events, etc. My daughter loves what she has been learning in art which covers some art history in addition to the basics of 'creating' art. This is a great school with caring teachers and staff.

Lincoln Elementary School
211 South 6th Avenue, St Charles, IL  60174
Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top