Stanford, IL

Posted May 08, 2014
Olympia High School was a wonderful place to spend my freshman year. I hold the students, the faculty, and the school itself in very high regard; I don't understand how it has only been given a three-star ranking out of five.

Posted August 16, 2013
Olympia High School is unique - it involves ALL students of every genre of life. You can be involved in music and sports, agriculture and student government, art and advanced curriculum. I am proud to be an Olympia graduate and always felt welcome no matter who my parents were, what I was or was not involved in, or my ethnic background. The teachers were kind, caring, and respectful. I would have preferred more diversity as a student, however, I feel that the school tried to incorporate as many opportunities as possible to make everyone feel welcome. Thank you Olympia - Go Spartans!

Posted January 21, 2012
I feel that students attending Olympia High School have the opportunity to receive a quality education. And to be part of school activities to broaden their skills to prepare for the next part of their education.

Posted November 17, 2011
I have never found a school atmosphere that I felt was more comfortable, efficient, caring and capable than that of Olympia. Yes, there have been ups and downs as employees, board members, and families come and go, but overall, it does not compare with any school system I've ever encountered. The size is perfect, and the activities are outstanding considering the size. They keep a wonderful balance of focus and human perspective in all parts of the school experience. I'm currently teaching in another district and am earnestly hoping to return to Olympia some day.

Posted March 07, 2010
This was a fantastic school to grow up in. It was small, but not too small. I learned everything I needed to know and am doing very well in college. All the teachers are trustworthy and great role models. I loved knowing everybody in the school, and I loved how there was very rarely bullying and whenever our safety was threatened, school officials immediately went into action to get rid of the threat and make it once again safe for learning.

Olympia High School 1

Olympia High School 2

Posted January 10, 2006

Olympia High School
7832 North 100 East Road, Stanford, IL  61774
Last modified Olympia High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Olympia High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top