Oakhill Elementary School 4

Posted April 02, 2014
I've been at Oakhill Elementary for about 10 years now and have seen changes over the years, but one thing remains the same: the students and teachers work as a family. The teachers care about their students and it shows in the way they spend time above and beyond the school day. The school is beginning to use a postitive behavior system to ensure a quiet and mannerly learning environment. I like the positive attitude that the staff shows the students. The walls are full of vocabulary, math visuals, student art. It's a very good place to be.

Oakhill Elementary School 1

Posted June 02, 2011
My child was transferred here from another school due to a move and the difference between the two is tremendous! from organized to awesome caring teachers and a great principal as a leader to complete ZERO. From the beginning my son disliked the school said it was tight and teachers were'nt very friendly. At the last school my son was a good student here I have seen his grades drop. Poor communication from his teacher and the staff in the office is a big joke VERY disorganized! when I walk in too many people just standing around big mess everywhere! its as if a hurricane came through. The teachers it seems they need education themselves. I will be moving him to another school for this coming school year. Huge disappointment.

Oakhill Elementary School 4

Posted January 10, 2010

Oakhill Elementary School 5

Posted December 06, 2009
awsome i love the school my child is learning

Oakhill Elementary School 0

Posted December 03, 2009
I am very happy with the education at Oakhill. My child's teacher is fantastic and very involved. I see that the reviews here are from 2007 and back. It's now 2009, maybe things must have improved. I would definately reccomend this school..they do what they can to involve parents in the education of their children. My child LOVES her school and her friends. I am very happy as a parent.

Oakhill Elementary School 5

Posted March 17, 2008

Oakhill Elementary School 3

Posted September 28, 2007
My daughter briefly attended Kindergarten in this school in 2005.Cramped campus.Needs a lot of improvement.

Oakhill Elementary School 2

Posted February 27, 2007
Speaking as a parent of 2 former students of Oakhill. Now in a different elementary school(same district). My children had suffered educationally at Oakhill. It brings me to tears that one school could be so much better than the other in the same school district!

Oakhill Elementary School 1

Posted November 02, 2006
I find this school to be one of the worse I have ever seen. The bulling with students goes unnoticed. The Principal always rules with the teachers. Parents question anything that goes on in there child classroom, the parents are looked as to be wrong. The Principal needs help on how to handle the kids. This school needs to be updated on education. All in all the state needs to step in and help out this school.

Oakhill Elementary School 2

Posted March 14, 2006

Oakhill Elementary School
502 South Oltendorf Road, Streamwood, IL  60107
Last modified Oakhill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oakhill Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top