Ridge Circle Elementary School 4

Posted November 10, 2013
My child goes to half day kg here and at first I was very skeptical. But in just 2 months she's starting to read a little. The teacher ms Petzel is a very good teacher. I do notice the principal is very involved than most other principals. This year they are really trying hard to turn the school around with attendance, students success. Parents need to get involved more in the child's acedemically. That what's makes the diff between an excellent student and an average or below average student.

Ridge Circle Elementary School 3

Posted June 19, 2013
Our children just finished Kindergarten 2012-2013. Yes it was half day kindergarten 2.5hrs only. We were skeptical as to how much they would learn. They learn more than they can tell you! 3 field trips, had catipillars turn into butterflies! This school year they are offering full day mainstream kindergarten. Mr. Seigalak does a good job with the tools he has been given to lead this school. This is a friendly school where all walks of life co-exist very well. As with anything in life it's also about what the parents put into their children's education at home. Everything in life starts at home! Parent involvement could be better but it might be more cultural than anything. It's a good home town school.

Posted November 05, 2009
I am glad that I can actually say that I'm happy with the way things are being ran in this school this year so far.Unlike,last year the school was terrible,the old principal was not a good one she did not do her job at all,some of the teachers were doing a great job and the office staff were friendly.I had three children attend there for a few years,and did not like the old principal the new principal at Ridge is doing an excellent job so far and I noticed the change in the school within a month that goes to show that he is working hard to make this school a good one,he does not only worry about behavior but academics as well, I really love that keep up the good work to all who try to make Ridge Circle an excellent school for my children and others thank you.

Posted October 20, 2009
The parents and students of Ridge Circle are very down to earth people. We all work together to make a great school and community.

Ridge Circle Elementary School 4

Posted October 18, 2009

Posted October 17, 2009
great parents to support the children

Posted October 12, 2009
It has the greatest teachers !- astromynx

Posted October 06, 2009
I'm voting for Ridge Circle Elementary school in Streamwood Because it has changed my little girl to be strong and she is happy and doing alot better in school..The teachers at Ridge understand the kids and help them out as a parent It makes me feel good that my child is happy to go to school..I thank eveyone in that school soooo much for everything you have done so far...

Ridge Circle Elementary School 5

Posted October 05, 2009
Ridge Circle truly believes in no student left behind. Our goal is to prepare every student for their next level of education. Ridge Circle Cares.

Ridge Circle Elementary School 5

Posted October 05, 2009
I think that the teachers are very involved and caring. They have high expectations but realize each child is unique in their learning requirements.

Ridge Circle Elementary School
420 Ridge Circle, Streamwood, IL  60107
Last modified Ridge Circle Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ridge Circle Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top