PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

They provide services like Title 1 for children who live in Summit and Sylvan services for kids who live in Chicago.

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

St. Joseph has a great principal that cares about everyone.

I love this school, they have so many programs to offer all types of kids interests. There is Badketball, Volleyball, Soccer, Chess, Dance, Drama, and Book Club. There was even an art fair and history fair this year.

1st grade teacher is filled with a lot of new ideas and my child just loves her. She makes parents feel like they are welcomed.

This school is like a big family. The teachers know all of the children and help them to learn what they need to live and succeed in our world.

I moved into the neighborhood about 7 years ago and started with one child attending now three of my children attend. This school offers a strong foundation for your child. I am proud to say that my children attend St. Joe's. I've never seen such a dedicated school. The familys that are there welcome you with open arms.

I am in 8th Grade this year and I will miss St. Joes . I loved the teachers, they were all understanding and helpful and they are all my favorites. I do some extracurricular activies, Volleyball, Girl Scouts, etc... I have A.D.H.D and it is a hyper disorder and everyone is very understanding. Mr. Manetti is awsome, I talk to him everyday, he stands outside in the morning and greets us, stands outside after-school and says 'have a nice weekend', 'see you tomorrow', he walks in and out of the class rooms and sees how we are doing, and during lunch he walks up and down the tables and helps us open our lunchs. If you forget your lunch at home, he makes you a lunch if you can't get someone to drop one off. St. Joes has one class room per grade and my class this year only has 16

My child loves this school and the staff. Mr. Manetti (principal) is so great. He takes time to know each childs name. He is in the parking lot every morning while the kids are waiting to get in the building, and every afternoon as the kids leave for home. It gives a parent a sense of security knowing he is there.

This school is warm and very welcoming. The teachers are very patient and kind, but firm when needed. My kids love their scool and they take alot of pride in their school. I only wish that there were more activities for younger grades. The activities they do offer are pretty good.

Last modified St Joseph is a Private school that serves grades PK-8