Landmark Christian Academy 5

Posted August 03, 2011
I have three children that attend Landmark, and we are going into our fifth school year. The teachers and principal are amazing. They truly care about each and every student. The quality of education is very good, all my children have scored above grade level on their SAT tests. The kids also have the opportunity to get involved in academic and/or athletic competitions. In academics there is a spelling bee, a speech meet, and math olympics, and in sports there is boys soccer and basketball, and girls volleyball and basketball. My children love school, and love their teachers. I would definitely give Landmark 5 stars!

Landmark Christian Academy 4

Posted July 24, 2009

Landmark Christian Academy
Pox 935, Tinley Park, IL  60487
Last modified Landmark Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Landmark Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top