Tinley Park, IL

Posted November 11, 2013
THIS IS TRULY A GREAT SCHOOL! The staff and Principal are awesome! Great dedication towards the children. I couldnt ask for a better school for my children.

Posted August 25, 2013
Helen keller, is a very great school for children to attend. The teachers are kind. The school curriculum provided by the teachers gives the children the skills and abilities to move forward with great expectations in their ability to succeed.

Helen Keller Elementary School 1

Posted November 22, 2010
THE WORST!! I was a student there, and I absolutely HATED IT!! The teachers didn't help with my problems, the cirriculum is REALLY low, if you had a chance to take your kid anywhere else I would have, but I came from Palos East, which is WAY better. But I couldn't hate it more. Also, the books available are at a first grade level-MAX. The librarians don't encourage reading, I could NOT be more UNSATISFIED.

Helen Keller Elementary School 1

Posted January 05, 2009

Posted January 05, 2005
This school has proven year after year to truly care about the children. I have been so lucky to be able to have my children attend Helen Keller. The teachers go out the their way to have a personal relationship with each student and work with them on a 'each child is different' attitude. Helen Keller staff is top notch.

Posted August 26, 2003

Helen Keller Elementary School
7846 163rd Street, Tinley Park, IL  60477
Last modified Helen Keller Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Helen Keller Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top