Bad
Good

This school ignored my child's disability, just kept passing him without extra help so that he would eventually be out of their hair. Unacceptable!

have had all of my children in this school over the course of many years. The teachers are all so very caring and helpful. We have had a few changes in principals over the years but this year they really found the perfect one. He is so involved with the kids, parents and staff. Morale is terrific and they always have fun activities planned though out the school year for the kids, reading nights, family fun nights etc. Teachers, principal and staff always put in 200%of their time for our children during school and after as well. Love the reading programs that are enforced to inspire the children and get them motivated. We have a wonderful PTA and they organize so many fun activities throughout the school year. A very family friendly school, I couldn't be happier. Have also had involvement with their early learning program at the school, and cannot not say enough, they are so caring and helpful. I do not know where we would be without their nurturing, guidance and kindness.

Don't think this is the greatest school in the district. It's currently not meeting federal education standards, and my children have both struggled. We moved last summer and are now in a better district, and my kids are doing so much better! My son actually enjoys reading now.

Memorial School has the Best Staff, Students & Families.

I am a parent that has had 2 children go through and 1 who is currently attending Memorial. Through the years, all the staff members give their all to students and parents. They are very attentive, stay up to date with the latest information and teaching techniques.

I am very pleased with Memorial School. Bringing on the new staff and students due to the Fulton rebuild, I am impressed with the job they have done. I was concerned that my son wouldn't be challenged enough (already reading before K), but they have a program to keep him up on his reading skills. I get to help his K class out weekly,which is great and I get to see how well the staff works with the kids and how attentive they are to students that are more behind than others. Thank You Memorial!

I have had two children graduate from Memorial and one still going there. This school goes beyond the normal and extends itself to every student there. Everyone gets the right help for that individual student.

With one child who 'graduated' and two others who currently attend Memorial, we are very satisfied with this school. Our children consistently test in the high nineties percentile in all areas. We believe that our children are getting a quality education at Memorial. Besides the regular curriculum, there is also an emphasis on strong moral character. The teachers and administrative staff are responsive. The student body and parents are friendly and unpretentious. Most important, our CHILDREN love Memorial!

Last modified Memorial Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.