Tinley Park, IL
Before care: Yes

Posted September 25, 2013
Though the education is good, as you head into 6th, 7th, and 8th grade you will NOT enjoy coming to school. It is extremely clique-ish and me being a girl that just recently graduated I can tell you that the girls that go here are not the best of character. You will be judged by every person on what you do because there is such a small amount of students. Same goes for the guys- most guys that transfer to the school in 7th and 8th grade and made fun of by the "Christian" boys in the class. If you are not Lutheran, you will be SUPER judged so don't go here if your religious views are even slightly different. You now HAVE to join choir which means you have to go to their church 50% of the time which doesn't help if you go to a different church. Finally, their dresscode rule is crazy. NO pictures NO writing NO "outside jackets to be worn inside" (north face). Overall, just send your kid to public school. My mom regrets sending me here and I easily could've gotten an even better education in public school.

Posted August 28, 2013
My Son started last year in the 3 year-old Preschool program. It was so amazing to see how much he learned each and everyday. He has returned this year to be a part of athe 4 year-old program and is so excited! They really do have a Christ centered program.

Trinity Lutheran School 4

Posted August 09, 2013
This school is very cliquey, but other than that the education was excellent. However, there was a lot of favoritism shown to certain students. The teachers over- reacted sometimes and I did not agree with the dress code. I loved that the friends I made will last forever. The hot lunch program was excellent and all the lunch people were very friendly. The extended care program is also very helpful, but expensive. Overall Trinity was a decent school with minor setbacks.

Posted November 25, 2011
Trinity gives my kids a great Christian education. I love that the teachers and principal really care about the students. My kids have been at Trinity since preschool and I know they will be completely ready for high school. I also like that Trinity has advanced reading classes. I know my kids are safe when they are at Trinity.

Trinity Lutheran School 0

Posted October 12, 2010
My children went there. Excellent teachers

Posted February 24, 2010
I love this school! It is a great place to learn about being a Christian, and I think that the tuition is fine, beacuse the learning and the support the staff gives you, really pays off. I am in 6th Grade, and I've been here ever since pre-k and both of my sisters have started in pre-k and finshed middle school here. My whole family is dedicated to this church and school, and I absolutly recomend this school to anyone who can afford it. I think that having a smaller class really improves the dedication to the students that really need it. I love this school!!!!!!

Trinity Lutheran School 3

Posted July 21, 2009
The school as a lot of potential, but the only draw back is the parents and teachers appear to be a little clickish. It is like a small community and outsiders allowed because of need for enrollment, but it is felt that they would perfer not.

Posted June 18, 2009
As a former student of Trinity, I have to say it is a great place to learn. The curriculum really prepared me for high school, and the small class sizes made learning easier with dedicated teachers. It has a close and Christian atmosphere, and I know i have made many lifetime friends there. If you can afford it, go for it and you'll be glad you did.

Posted November 01, 2007
Trinity is a nice school It is a very small school and relies entirely to much on parental involvement, which causes many problems. The school would be better off charging more tuition and hiring more staff, instead of having the parents around all the time.

Trinity Lutheran School 4

Posted September 20, 2005
Trinity is an excellent school with an excellent staff. It is small school that relies on parental involvement for help. The only issue is the rising cost of tutition and the over involvement of the school board on some issues. The teachers, aides and principle all care about the education of thier students.

Trinity Lutheran School
6850 W. 159th Street, Tinley Park, IL  60477
Last modified Trinity Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Trinity Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top