PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Some of the classes have too many kids in them.. my concern is the quality of education my child is receiving, I feel the school misled parents into thinking the class sizes will remain small, however my child is in a class with 27 other kids. The purpose of me selecting this school was for the Christian environment and the small educational setting. The school has been a disappointment, as far as monitoring students as well, tooo many accidents and no accountability.

Tuition is raised approximately $300 per year, which doesn't seem like much but once you are going there for a few years, or have more than 1 child attending, it adds up fast! Their class sizes are USUALLY small but have had classes of 26-28, to the point of wondering if it's a fire hazard in the classroom because it's so packed... Where an average adult has to turn sideways to get between desks... Part of the older students grade is attending choir during church on Sundays (although it is not every Sunday), to which there are no exceptions, so if you don't have a Monday through Friday job it makes it very difficult to juggle this. They also want you to attend church every Sunday, which makes this school 6 days/week commitment. They are also required to memorize a bible verse every week, which is fine for the first few weeks where they send home handouts with their spelling words & bible verse for the week, but after that you are required to look it up on their website. I also agree with other comments that the school seems to have cliques - with both the adults & children. The school as gone down hill since the principal left at the end of the '14-'15 school year. They had an interim principal for the '15-'16 year, but she unfortunately had health issues, so she was unable to be present for most of the school year. There is yet another principal for the '16-'17 school year (unsure if this is another interim principal), but the jury is still out on this one... I've also have heard of problems with bullying that were "being handled" but went on for the entire school year. On the plus side they get a good education.

My child graduated from Trinity and tested into all honors courses in high school! Trinity offers an excellent academic education and teaches children about God & His world at the same time!

Though the education is good, as you head into 6th, 7th, and 8th grade you will NOT enjoy coming to school. It is extremely clique-ish and me being a girl that just recently graduated I can tell you that the girls that go here are not the best of character. You will be judged by every person on what you do because there is such a small amount of students. Same goes for the guys- most guys that transfer to the school in 7th and 8th grade and made fun of by the "Christian" boys in the class. If you are not Lutheran, you will be SUPER judged so don't go here if your religious views are even slightly different. You now HAVE to join choir which means you have to go to their church 50% of the time which doesn't help if you go to a different church. Finally, their dresscode rule is crazy. NO pictures NO writing NO "outside jackets to be worn inside" (north face). Overall, just send your kid to public school. My mom regrets sending me here and I easily could've gotten an even better education in public school.

My Son started last year in the 3 year-old Preschool program. It was so amazing to see how much he learned each and everyday. He has returned this year to be a part of athe 4 year-old program and is so excited! They really do have a Christ centered program.

This school is very cliquey, but other than that the education was excellent. However, there was a lot of favoritism shown to certain students. The teachers over- reacted sometimes and I did not agree with the dress code. I loved that the friends I made will last forever. The hot lunch program was excellent and all the lunch people were very friendly. The extended care program is also very helpful, but expensive. Overall Trinity was a decent school with minor setbacks.

Trinity gives my kids a great Christian education. I love that the teachers and principal really care about the students. My kids have been at Trinity since preschool and I know they will be completely ready for high school. I also like that Trinity has advanced reading classes. I know my kids are safe when they are at Trinity.

My children went there. Excellent teachers

I love this school! It is a great place to learn about being a Christian, and I think that the tuition is fine, beacuse the learning and the support the staff gives you, really pays off. I am in 6th Grade, and I've been here ever since pre-k and both of my sisters have started in pre-k and finshed middle school here. My whole family is dedicated to this church and school, and I absolutly recomend this school to anyone who can afford it. I think that having a smaller class really improves the dedication to the students that really need it. I love this school!!!!!!

The school as a lot of potential, but the only draw back is the parents and teachers appear to be a little clickish. It is like a small community and outsiders allowed because of need for enrollment, but it is felt that they would perfer not.

Last modified Trinity Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8