Millennium Elementary School 5

Posted April 14, 2014
I have three children in the school. The teachers have been very strong at teaching our children each with different learning styles. I have never found the staff rude. They make sure the kids obey the rules because some parents don't.

Posted April 27, 2010
I have such mixed reviews about this school. The office people are very rude as well as some of the other support staff. The kids 'cant' talk at lunch as though its a prison lunch room. We have been lucky, we have had pretty good teachers, but I have heard of horror stories. I dont see any change coming soon, for the principle as nice as she is....is a pacifist. I have personally witnessed the staff talking inappropriate to children, yet they stress 'character counts'...what about their character and the example they are setting when they talk down to the kids?? There basically arent any extracurricular activites other than those that pertain to 5th graders or, 'dance parties' or 'soc hop' once a year. There arent too many parent presentations or talent shows or anything of the sort.

Posted April 09, 2010
I think the teachers are generally nice, the office staff is hor. They are extremely rude to the children and parents. I would be willing to pay more to have more extracurricular activities for the kids.

Posted February 24, 2010
I rate Millennium Elementary average because of their rudeness and the way they handle situations. For instances such as; Persons outside directing traffic for drop off-listen to how they talk to the children-made my child cry his first day of K., The teachers single students out if they're shy, They don't respond upon request when request for meeting box is checked- no call, no note or letter sent home nothing, They haven't been particularly friendly during open house, They aren't good w/their emergency paperwork- have given them my husband's same phone # about 4-5 times because they kept calling my mother, They handle holiday parties horribly, Kept my child from coming home on the bus because he/she said they were ill '20mins' before he/she was supposed to get on the bus-then proceeded to get snippy w/me because they couldn't reach me at work or 'don't have my husbands (recent #?).'.., Etc.

Millennium Elementary School 4

Posted June 18, 2008

Millennium Elementary School 4

Posted November 29, 2007

Millennium Elementary School 5

Posted January 12, 2006
I am very impressed with my child's school. The staff is very accomadating and work extremely hard. My child is growing academically and socially. Any parent would be satisfied with their experience with Millennium.

Millennium Elementary School
17830 84th Avenue, Tinley Park, IL  60487
Last modified Millennium Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Millennium Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top