Coretta Scott King Magnet School 5

Posted January 18, 2014
I really can't post anything good or bad about this school. I tended this school back in the 70's when it was called Hickory Elem. We all had finally found a home here when it was finished built in early 1970's from Balmoral. This school really brings back memories. It created doctors, and lawyers I still know personally and 2 senators even who went on to Crete Monee. From what I see now, it is still a great place for children to learn. I hope they will expand in life like so many of us who did here.

Posted November 01, 2009
The Principal rocks. She has done a great job in such a short time. The sky is the limit with every opportunity given the Mrs. DeBartolo.

Posted October 15, 2009
I love the staff and Coretta Scott King. I feel that when my daughter is away from me that she is the company of and extending family.

Posted September 30, 2009
The teachers and staff genuinely care about the needs of the kids which translates into great success in the classroom. I love them!!!!!

Posted September 26, 2009
Awesome teacher dedication and parent committment along with global curriculum makes this one fantastic school!

Posted September 26, 2009
great teachers, extreme dedication to their students

Posted September 25, 2009
Coretta Scot King is a phenomenal school! It is a great place to work, and the administration, teachers, staff, and students are fantastic!

Posted September 24, 2009
It gives a child an opportunity to have a safe, caring school life

Posted September 22, 2009
Each child works at their own level, no one is pushed and no one is held back. They work to their potential.

Posted September 21, 2009
Everyone is just so friendly in our school! I also love how the children so about the world and community in addition to the normal reading, math, science, etc.

Coretta Scott King Magnet School
1009 Blackhawk Drive, University Park, IL  60484
Last modified Coretta Scott King Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Coretta Scott King Magnet School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 56 reviews.