Vandalia, IL
After care: No

Posted August 14, 2013
VCA offers a Christian education and an affordable price. When your child attends, you become a part of the VCA family as well. The VCA experience has had a positive change in the lives of all three of my children.

Posted August 14, 2013
My school it based on Cristian principles. Children are allowed to pray, learn memory verses, and taught to respect teachers and each other.

Posted August 14, 2013
We have the most dedicated, caring staff there is! Our principal loves his job so much that he does it for free to help our very tight budget school out! There is truly an amazing family atmosphere among the kids that you just can't explain. Everyone is a part, no one is left out. Love, love, love our school.

Posted August 13, 2013
Vandalia Christian Academy is leaps and bounds ahead of the public schools in our area! We love knowing that our children loved and safe everyday. Our classroom sizes are small and that is very beneficial to our students. I pray that our school continues to grow, and is an option for parents for years to come.

Posted August 13, 2013
VCA is an amazing school in such a small community. The teachers truly love the children and the education far exceeds the public school. With the small classrooms the children also get to know all their classmates and build lasting relationships. VCA has been an wonderful experience for our family!!!

Posted August 06, 2006
The class size may be small, but the school is not limited by resources. The education provided is top notch and I feel safe sending my child there. That alone is worth the price of tuition. The staff and teachers are all very dedicated and the principal is by far the best anywhere. I am certian my child is receiving a superior education and I highly recommend VCA.

Posted July 31, 2006
My child is farther ahead in her work than students in the same grade in public school. The school enviroment is a caring, healthy, yet learning one. The students start the day with devotion, not fights and the students are well supervised all day. The older students work and play very well with the younger students and they are all equal NO Cliques. The staff encourages EACH student along with each other. The parents are encouraged to participate on many different levels. These include such things as field trips, programs, lunch preperation, and class projects just to name a few. The staff is wonderful and works well together.

Vandalia Christian Academy
201 S 6th St, Vandalia, IL  62471
Last modified Vandalia Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Vandalia Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top