Posted September 26, 2013
Awesome school, fantastic teachers and principle. Kids have a lot of school pride and it shows. Wonderful program for special needs kids. My son has been there 2 years now and has nothing but positive things to say. He went from having no interest in school to having tonsnof interest in after school programs and extra curricular activity. They have tons of programs and clubs as well as college level course for early credit. Couldn't be happier with this h.s..

Posted August 24, 2012
Willowbrook high School is second to NONE! My youngest of three kids is a Senior this year. All of my children have nothing but positive things to say about their experiences at Willowbrook. My experience as a parent echos thiers. Mr Krause, along with the rest of the administrative staff, know all of the students by name as well as most of the parents. They really take a personal interest in the kids in and out of the school. The teachers are always accessable to the students and parents. The school really prepares the kids for college. I feel lucky to live in such a great district!

Posted February 02, 2012
I have a daughter at Willowbrook soon to have two there and yes this is a great school! all staff members,teachers are outstanding. wouldn't ask for a better and very positive principal! great school.

Willowbrook High School 4

Posted August 19, 2010
I have two daughters at Willowbrook. We have only had positive experiences with the school and most all of the teachers. Dan Kraus is a wonderful principal. He keeps everyone thinking positive and is encouraging to listen to. Of course the renovations being made are great too. I am thankful to live in such a fine school district.

Posted October 09, 2009
Great Environment, Excellent Staff, Dynamic Leadership

Willowbrook High School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
Willowbroow teachers are so very friendly and helpful. This is my first year and I am very happy with how warm and inviing they are.

Willowbrook High School 2

Posted September 06, 2009

Willowbrook High School 2

Posted May 07, 2009

Posted May 04, 2009
Mr. Krause is terrific at emphasizing the positive accomplishments of the students

Willowbrook High School 4

Posted October 13, 2008
I am now in my junior year of this school, so I believe I have been here long enough to have a good knowledge on what the school is like. At first, in my freshman year, I really did not like it very much, but it all changed the following year when Mr Dan Krause was made the principal. Honestly, he has given Willowbrook a complete 180 degree turnaround. The atmosphere is electrifying and school unity and spirit is prevalent in every corner. The Building the Future renovations may be unsightly right now, but it will all be worth it soon. Mr Krause really is making this school such a great place to be. Thank you, Mr Krause!

Willowbrook High School
1250 South Ardmore Avenue, Villa Park, IL  60181
Last modified Willowbrook High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Willowbrook High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top