Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Posted August 09, 2016
wonderful school with incredibly caring and devoted teachers. Ardmore focuses on developing each and every student. They also do a great job in teaching kids to be good individuals and focuses on developing the right values from an early stage.

Posted August 03, 2016
Teachers are great! They really care about the kids. There's a Wide range of subjects covered for the kids to learn about.

Ardmore Elementary School
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted December 01, 2015
Thank You to Mrs. Gustafson, Mr. Fors and Miss Hennessy! These are the only teachers my children have had so far, and I am so appreciative of all they do. I hope the rest of the teachers in our future at Ardmore are just as positive and warm-hearted! Thank you for truly caring so much about your students and their families!

Ardmore Elementary School 2

Posted June 23, 2014
My child had been at Ardmore for a year and a half. I must say, with the grade the school gets I wad surprised by the last teacher my son had. I don't feel she, or the school as a whole, is rreally in touch with the needs of the children. It seems like a popularity contest amongst parents and school leaders. I wish North and Jefferson had better rankings. I will say that regardless of their rankings; I'm hard pressed to believe that the schools on " the wrong side of St. Charles can be that much worse.

Posted April 23, 2014
We love Ardmore School. The environment that the entire staff creates at Ardmore school promotes a positive learning environment for our children. My children have an IEP and we feel that they have been getting the services they need to help them learn. Parents are very involved in the PTA and love that this school not only gives our children a great education but a sense of community.

Posted April 16, 2014
I have 2 children that go to this school and I have been VERY happy with the teachers and school. It is very scary having children go to a school that does not care or help your children. I have a 2nd grader and a kindergarten child here and they like it a lot. Never have I heard anything negative from them or other parents yet. I feel safe dropping them off and with the teachers making sure they get in safely is a plus. Very, happy so far and I think this won't change. Also, I had a sister go to this school 30 + plus years ago and she loved it. She was here for special education.

Posted March 07, 2014
I sent three children to Ardmore and could not be happier. The school is filled with dedicated teachers and staff. Parent involvement makes this a true community school.

Posted August 24, 2010
I love Ardmore so much, I can't imagine sending my children anywhere else. For the last few years, we have thought about possibly moving out of the area but I must say that is Ardmore that keeps me here. They have so many great programs for children that need a little more help and also children that need a little more of a challenge. The treat each child as an individual and cater to that child's needs. I also love the community spirit that goes along with Ardmore, there are always events where you can participate more actively in your childs school. I love it and will never leave...until they make me! :0)

Ardmore Elementary School 4

Posted September 30, 2009
Ardmore Elementary is a very good school with kind, dedicated teachers and staff. Technology is abundant. Creativity is fostered in the kids through art and music. The discipline program is superb which really helps out in the classroom. There is little time wasted on behavior issues. I would, however, like to see smaller classroom sizes, more teachers with masters degrees, and more challenging material for the brighter kids. Some steps have been made to these ends, but I would like to see more.

Posted September 16, 2009
The staff at Ardmore Elementary in Villa Park, Illinois does just about everything you can think of to make sure every child is noticed and appreciated for their unique abilities and skills, and fosters their individuality through a wide variety of special programs, educational tools, teaching techniques, positive reinforcement, and ability segmentation to make sure that each child is challenged to the highest level possible in a caring environment. Parental involvement is very high, and parent/staff interaction is frequent and encouraged. It's a wonderful school and a great community!

Ardmore Elementary School
225 South Harvard Ave, Villa Park, IL  60181
Last modified Ardmore Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.