Posted April 17, 2014
My grandson goes to North School, he likes it and all his teachers. I like the programs and activities they have.

Posted October 08, 2013
After attempting to home school for 1 1/2 years, I took a tour of North and was so impressed with the principal and the teachers that I met. I enrolled my daughter and she is now attending for the second year. Every teacher that I have met has genuinely cared for my daughter and is committed to providing a safe place and good education. In the first couple of weeks she was there she came home crying that a boy growled at her on the playground. I contacted the teacher and she told the boy that my daughter was new and should know better and then did role playing with my daughter to help her know what to do in a similar situation. All my emails or calls were always promptly returned. This year there is a new principal and one day they tried something new and that was to invite parents to the kids recess. I was happy to see him playing with the kids and that he knew their names. All the teachers make the school a great place to be and I am very happy that my daughter is now going to North school.

Posted April 03, 2012
North School has been through some re-visioning changes and they have made a difference. The principal, nancy Munoz, has been an incredible catalyst for positive change. She and Fred Leinweber, the assistant principal, for a great team to lead North. What hasn't changed are the consistently awesome teachers that are both caring and able to lead our kids to be the next great generation. All schools have their hang-ups and this one is no exception. However, this school's positive points outweigh them by far.

North Elementary School 4

Posted April 11, 2011
North School is GREAT! The teachers are VERY CARING and on top of issues when they come up! The Principal is GREAT and the Asst. Principal is FANTASTIC! We have been very happy with the 2 years our kids have been at this school!

Posted August 24, 2010
North School is GREAT! I moved to this area and my son was entering 1st grade. His teacher was wonderful. Whenever there was an issue she would email me or send a note home. I was able to just drop by to check on my son as well. Everyone at North School was nice.

Posted July 22, 2010
This is a great school. The teachers are amazing. They do everything they can to make learning fun for the kids. There is a small but strong PTA that does many things for the school and the kids. My only concerns is the District cutbacks, I hope the larger projected class sizes will not be too much of a burden on the teachers.

North Elementary School 1

Posted March 23, 2009

Posted June 16, 2008

North Elementary School 1

Posted June 07, 2008

Posted May 30, 2008

North Elementary School
150 West Sunset Avenue, Villa Park, IL  60181
Last modified North Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top