Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Transferred here from Waukegan schools and the difference between districts is astonishing! My daughter is finally getting the tutoring help and attention she needs at Prairie Trail. I have attended many school functions and the behavior system is fantastic! The after school clubs have made a huge difference for my daughter, she loves going to school now. We love district 56!

Amount of homework: Disagree

There are only Ipads. Which teaches them to be on Ipad all day. They still need to learn to write with Pencil but they dont think its necessary

I had to withdraw my child from this school. It is terrible. There are Fist fights in the classroom, screaming and children out of control. I can write these things as I have witnessed it myself. I decided to start volunteering in the school once my child came home telling me all these horrible things going on. So I have witnessed children running and screaming in the hallways while teachers do nothing, Students talking back to teachers and teachers do nothing, Students doing things in the classroom after teachers have asked them to stop over and over. I never see anything done. My child was bullied and even hit by another student. I was never contacted by the school I only knew these things happened after my child came home. When I contacted the school the responses I received back were along the lines of: Sorry this happened but there is NO guarantee it wont happen again. They also wouldnt tell me if anything was said to the student or if they called the parents. Which I dont think happened. The bus was just as terrible. I feel that the teachers are on the Young side and are afraid of the students. If at all possible I would send a child to any other school then Spaulding, Praire Trail and Viking. They dont seem to take Bullying seriously

Prairie Trail is a beautiful new school with very dedicated teachers and uncomparable technology! Every student has an ipad that they do their work on and bring it home for homework.

They have an amazing special education program and Wonderfully welcoming, engaging staff! An all around wonderful school.

This is a GREAT SCHOOL! I recomend anyone around Gurnee, IL to go to O'Plane!

Last modified Prairie Trail School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.