Warrenville, IL

Hubble Middle School 5

Posted March 24, 2014
We moved to Wheaton 2 years ago. We have a son that goes to Hubble. He has been on the high Honor Roll since we moved here. The teachers we have been in contact with have all been great at teaching, communicating, & interacting with us. Hubble is a new school & we are very impressed with the leadership of the school. The principal is on top of everything!! We have had a feel for sports at the school as well & are pleased at how things are run & a winning season as well! We would highly recommend Hubble Middle School if you are new to the area.

Posted November 19, 2010
I believe that Hubble is an okay school, good teaching, but it doesnt really have products that everyday college students use. They only teach kids how amazing they are and how much stuff they have.Overall, hubble isnt the best school around.

Hubble Middle School 5

Posted October 26, 2009
The new building is fitting of the great teaching staff that was at the old Hubble. We have a great new library, and all of the classrooms are more functional.

Posted February 24, 2008
I graduated from Hubble with the class of 2011, and it was a decent school. Most of the teachers I had were good, but some could use some help. The Science Department always had the bad teachers, and I was really underprepared when I took A Phys/Chem. Also, the building is falling apart, but all the room was great. At WWSHS, the classrooms are alot smaller, and that is one of the downsides of the new middle school. Also, having the 3 large gyms helped distribute the classes. It will be a sad day when they destroy the building, but it will also be good. Jason

Hubble Middle School 1

Posted February 04, 2008

Posted June 22, 2007
My last child made it out of Hubble this year and I can't be more pleased to never have to go back. My personal experience has been one that I hope other parents never have to experience. District 200 has drug their feet securing building a new school for our children. This situation should have been complete long ago. Ms. Sullivan is an asset to Hubble. She does want to help the parent and child.

Hubble Middle School 2

Posted June 05, 2007
I had two students at Hubble and found that there were some wonderful teachers on staff at the school. The building is a disgrace to the school system. I find it inexcusable that a school district such as 200 could not come to a resolution and have a new school already built. I believe the discipline is unevenly distributed. Bullying is still a problem, but the fear of coming forward makes it worse.

Hubble Middle School 4

Posted April 06, 2007
I am a current student at Hubble Middle school, and i think its has good education. Also there are special programs for people who need extra help and there are programs for kids who move faster than others. Though the building is old it has a lot of space to be comfortable so were not packed like sardines. I don't think parents should be able to say bad things Hubble unless they went through it! From current student... Kelly

Hubble Middle School 1

Posted January 23, 2007
- a former student

Hubble Middle School 4

Posted May 22, 2006
This school stresses responsibility; however, some teachers do not seem invested in the best interests of the children individually. Children can feel 'lost in the croud' due to the size of the school. If your child enjoys academics and is above achievement, and is an independant worker they will do very well and get a lot out of this school. I your child is not academically inclined they will be lost in the shuffle.

Hubble Middle School
3S600 Herrick Road, Warrenville, IL  60555
Last modified Hubble Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hubble Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top