Posted August 25, 2013
No complaints. Excellent in academics. Bible based. Teachers are loving and fair. Defintely reccomend this school. My kids have been there for 5 years.

Posted July 13, 2013
I had 4 kids go thru CCS and all the way through college they were told how phenomenally they were prepared in every area. Grammar and literature far beyond the public system and accelerated math combined with powerful Christian doctrine. So glad we invested the time and money in this school!

Calvary Christian School 2

Posted May 28, 2013
The Preschool is a just NOT WORTH IT. Preschool Director and some teachers are sometime rude and kids do not learn much. Do not send your child to that PRESCHOOL!!!

Calvary Christian School 1

Posted March 21, 2013
I have been looking into this school over a year for my child. And when the day came to get started with pre-testing,registration and etc. My husband and I were discouraged and baffled to have had a horriable experience with the kindergarten teacher. I was told that my child in so many words was not good enough to attend Calvery Christian Center school. My husband and I want our children to attend a christian school. But This is a learning experience for us. That just becasue it says christian does not mean that. I can not beleive what has happened to us. My child was pre-judged and put down like she was a dog. Shame on this teacher and the school. John 3:16

Posted September 27, 2012
My daughter is in 3rd grade and this school has exceeded my expectations. She is reading at a 6th grade level. They have caring teachers and welcoming environment. We like the religious education but it's not overly strict. The school is very organized and professional.

Calvary Christian School 1

Posted March 09, 2012
"The preschool is horrible! Do not send your child here" I Totally AGREE with the previous parent's review. All I can tell you : I will never send my kid to Calvary Christian School for preschool , and never Recommend anyone to go there,, NO NO NO NO NO....

Posted February 01, 2011
Calvary is an excellent school for parents that like small class sizes and nurturning teachers. The school has an accelerated reading program which helped my daughter increase her reading level 2 grade levels in one year. Parents are very involved too.

Posted January 06, 2011
It is a great school! My two sons (Gr. 3 and 6) are happy here! I am as a parent is happy too! Kind, experienced teachers and staff care about kids and their strong academic education and Christians values.

Posted February 09, 2010
This is an excellent faith base institution. The teachers are caring and supportive to the children and parents. The curriculum is quite rigor -- great preparation for high school and college.

Calvary Christian School 0

Posted October 09, 2009
The preschool is horrible! Do not send your child here. The three year old program does not include any learning! Its more creative play.

Calvary Christian School
9S200 Route 59, Warrenville, IL  60555
Last modified Calvary Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Calvary Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top