Washington, IL

Posted September 14, 2009
My daughter is in the K-4 program. I love her teacher. They offer excellent curriculum including learning about the bible.My daughter has learned so much. Wonderful place for children.

Posted August 08, 2009

Posted March 14, 2009
All three of my children have attended and excelled at this school. It offers advanced curriculum, music program for all grades, and extra curricular activities. The facilities are excellent, and they are focused on a well-balanced college prep. program.

Il Central Christian School 0

Posted May 24, 2008
2 of my children have graduated from this school and my third is going into 5th grade this fall. the curriculum is so great. they are at least a year ahead of the public school in my area and my son loves school. they have field trips and special fun days. there is no other school i would want to send my son to.

Il Central Christian School 1

Posted April 23, 2008

Posted December 18, 2007
My daughter is in 2nd grade and has been enrolled since K-4. I have enjoyed all her teachers and have peace of mind knowing she is safe, receiving a good eduaction, and learning Biblical values.

Posted January 01, 2007
My son is in their K-4 program. Wonderful teachers and staff at this school. Excellent curriculum and academic expectations for the children. I am very pleased with this school. You definately can not beat the student to teacher ratio in his section for this year. His teacher is very enthusicastic and loves her job. It shows and the children seem eager to learn with her as their teacher. I definately recommend this school for this grade!

Posted September 16, 2006

Il Central Christian School
22648 Grosenbach Road, Washington, IL  61571
(309) 698-2000
Last modified Il Central Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Il Central Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top