Glen Flora Elementary School 5

Posted August 27, 2008
I have a daughter who attended Glen Flora for 3 years, after moving all over the place. When she started @ Glen Flora she struggled w/ Math to the point we thought she was going to have a final grade of F. But w/ the help of her two wonderful teachers, 4rd grade, Ms. Shindlebeck and 5th grade, Ms. Linderman, she had excelled to honor roll. All schools have their problems, but I have gone to the extreme to see about having my son changed from Clearview to attend Glen Flora. Go Tigers!!! forvever devoted to the time and quality you put into my child!!!!

Glen Flora Elementary School 5

Posted June 28, 2008

Posted April 15, 2008
i have 2 children in glen flora the principal is a joke the assistant principal is to they are not good leaders for this schools and the district need to think about making changes for the good of the kids. but they have one outstanding teacher there thet really cares his name is jim rice,he should be the principal of the schools at least we have someone who cares.

Posted June 28, 2007
The school can only be as good as the leader. We need to bring in a kind, honest, considerate person, if we want a better school. A respectful person is badly needed.

Glen Flora Elementary School 4

Posted May 08, 2007
Mrs Figueroa the new principal is great- she has managed to tech the students repsect for themselves and the school. Test scores still need improving but that is the case in all of the schools in Dist 60 which is sad. But for the main part I am happy with my son's progress and the school and we have been blessed each year with great teachers

Posted January 10, 2006
The level of parent involvement is very low. I am a parent who is trying to be involved with my children and other students and the principal at this time do not want me to be on school grounds because she does not like when the parents have an opinion. Glen Flora School need help in being involved in learning and experiencing multi-culture things. The school only focuses on one culture. This is not a good school to send your children if you are a parent that likes to be involved with your child learning.

Glen Flora Elementary School
1110 Chestnut Street, Waukegan, IL  60085
Last modified Glen Flora Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glen Flora Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top