Waukegan, IL

Greenwood Elementary School 4

Posted November 19, 2014
This school was fantastic for my two kids. The teachers, staff and administration strive to create a safe respectful environment. They found ways to keep my kids engaged with support in and out of their classrooms. I can't recommend this school enough!

Posted August 19, 2014
I was a student here from 1964 thru 1970. Thanks to the great Faculty and support staff. All the way to the janitor. A very kind gentleman, though I am unsure of his name now, his image and kindness are with me daily. Thank you Sincerely, Brad J Cantrell.

Posted July 22, 2013
My 8 year old attends this school. The school is in a nice neighborhood is clean and has great teachers and admin. My son enjoy going here and has improved greatly since switching to this school. Highly recommend

Greenwood Elementary School 2

Posted June 02, 2007

Greenwood Elementary School 2

Posted May 25, 2007
The schools is ok. But there is no parent involvement in the PTO. Not alot of after school clubs for kids. Teachers are great and work with what they can. The students do not get to take field trips but maybe one a year

Posted March 31, 2007
This is one of the best schools public schools in Waukegan. I would recommend this school to any child that is seeking a strong but fun education!

Posted July 29, 2004
Greenwood Elementary is one of the best schools in District 60. My son has received an excellent foundation in mathematics, science, and writing.

Greenwood Elementary School
1919 North Avenue, Waukegan, IL  60087
Last modified Greenwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Greenwood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top