Bad
Good

I'm a former student. I went to school here from kindergarten through 4th grade in 2004-2010. I remember the staff being amazingly involved and students had many activities to be involved in such as the infamous snow ball dance. I had a very good education especially in the 2nd & 3rd grade. Many memorable field trips were planned and I'd recommend it to anyone!

This school was fantastic for my two kids. The teachers, staff and administration strive to create a safe respectful environment. They found ways to keep my kids engaged with support in and out of their classrooms. I can't recommend this school enough!

I was a student here from 1964 thru 1970. Thanks to the great Faculty and support staff. All the way to the janitor. A very kind gentleman, though I am unsure of his name now, his image and kindness are with me daily. Thank you Sincerely, Brad J Cantrell.

My 8 year old attends this school. The school is in a nice neighborhood is clean and has great teachers and admin. My son enjoy going here and has improved greatly since switching to this school. Highly recommend

The schools is ok. But there is no parent involvement in the PTO. Not alot of after school clubs for kids. Teachers are great and work with what they can. The students do not get to take field trips but maybe one a year

This is one of the best schools public schools in Waukegan. I would recommend this school to any child that is seeking a strong but fun education!

Last modified Greenwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.