Waukegan, IL

Posted March 04, 2014
Ms. Randazzo is the best teacher in the whollllleeeeeeeee wooooooooooooooorrrrrrrllld (: <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is 100% real like unicorns (; . and good like M&ms ;3 !!!!!!!!!!! and jack benny middle school is good too.. i havent been jumped yet ..

Posted May 28, 2012
EXCELLENT SCHOOL For you to send your kids! I have had two children go to Benny. Strong Principal, clean building, great staff.

Posted April 29, 2011
My daughteris in 6th grade and goes to Jack Benny and she enjoys her classes very much. I think the last post was someone who had too much hater-ade. D. Rodriguez

Jack Benny Middle School 1

Posted April 13, 2011
Absolutely the worst. Do not send your students here. No concern for school climate or success.

Jack Benny Middle School 0

Posted November 20, 2009
I was in jbms for my 7th and 8th grade year. This school is the best. If you are having any problems in any of your classes the teachers will always bethere for you to help you.

Jack Benny Middle School 1

Posted October 04, 2009

Posted April 19, 2009
Benny is the Best! There is no other school like this one. If you have a child and you live in Waukegan, you really want them to go to this school.

Posted April 08, 2009
Best Students, Best Teachers, Best Principal. This school is ultimately the best in Waukegan. The staff stays after school for very long hours volunteering their time to help out with plays like Annie, and Alice in Wonderland. The students are well-mannered and above all respectful.

Jack Benny Middle School 4

Posted January 29, 2009
I am a former student of Jack Benny. I graduated from there not that long ago. The teachers there are always they re for you. As a student I know much more about the school than any other person. The teachers work very hard to make sure the students are ready for anything and everything thrown at them. I have a few teacher's I would like to acknowledge. Mr. Johnson; former Jack Benny English teacher. He was a great teacher, my mother even had him when she went there, and we both agree he was the best. Mr. Stoller; Jack Benny Math teacher. Mr. Stoller is a very nice and real teacher, I could go to him and say anything I wanted because he didn't mind or we d even be able to joke around with him. . . one of the few non-uptight teachers. Mr. Silva; Jack Benny History teacher. Mr. Silva is another non-uptight teacher and, like I ve read in a different review, he made the subject history fun! Mr. Turner; Jack Benny history teacher. Mr. Turner is a very funny and real guy, he s always there to help. Mr. Sagala; Jack Benny Band teacher. He makes band fun and not just another subject you get graded on. One thing many of us former students can agree on is that most of the teachers there are very real and they don t sugar-coat the truth like other middle schools do. They combine learning, reality, and fun all in one school. I may not have liked many of the students, excluding my best-friend, but the teachers and staff there made my standards toward teachers very hard to top.

Posted December 08, 2007

Jack Benny Middle School
1401 Montesano Avenue, Waukegan, IL  60087
Last modified Jack Benny Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jack Benny Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top