PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

Teachers often leave their students unattended for short periods of time, last year a teacher left the classroom and the fire alarm went off and there was no one with the students to guide them on what to do. Their pedagogy is outdated and too many skill and drill assignments.

Amount of homework: Disagree

Teachers there just do the bare minimum and they don't grade on a consistent basis. They grade when parents inquire about progress.

My children had bad experiences there. The new Principal/administrator for 2016-17 has made changes that are not in the best interest of the minorities who attend there. The previous principal was more in tune with the culture of the school, and she promoted diversity. My children were constantly bullied and nothing was done last year. In retaliation, she pulled my child into the office and questioned her about our private lives. She then tried to file a DCFS complaint against me, which was unfounded. She then attempted to have my family removed from a school event by the police because we inquired about the basis of the complaint. My children are traumatized and I would not recommend this school to anyone who does not promote diversity.

My daughter is a first grader at MBTA and I can tell you how happy I am to see the progress on her even her behavior I can not recommend enough YOU HAVE TO ENROLL YOUR KIDS AT MBTA, make the effort and do it!!! you will really give for kids the BEST education.

This School Is Just Epic. All has to agree on that. I hope that everybody will enroll to this school.

My son attended Pre-K for two years at MBTA and I was pleased with his education. He will now be starting Kindergarten in the fall and he is already reading! I am also happy that this year he will be participating in Spanish, gym, music, art, and computer classes once a week as a Kindergarten student. My son has a great start to his education at MBTA!

My daughter (my only child) is starting Kindergarten this year, the staff has been very kind and helpful to my family! I love the set up they have for the school, and hope to be able to keep my daughter attending it through the 8th grade!

I love my son's school because everyone is so friendly. The school staff make parents and students feel welcomed. I feel that his school is one big happy family. After being in Pre-k for two years at MBTA, my son is excited because he will be in Kindergarten this year and he will have computer, art, gym, music, and Spanish classes as specials.

I love Most Blessed Trinity Academy! The Principal and teachers are amazing. The Principal is responsive, prompt and fair. She is a Dominican nun. The teachers are creative, caring but firm. They offer great guidance and education. We are so pleased with our children's experience and can't say enough about MBTA. Our kids are both athletes. We loved their coaches, especially volleyball. Coach Ashley is an alumni and volunteers her time for the team. She took my daughter's volleyball team to the next level. Great experience all around!

Last modified Most Blessed Trinity Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8