PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted September 24, 2013
My daughter is a first grader at MBTA and I can tell you how happy I am to see the progress on her even her behavior I can not recommend enough YOU HAVE TO ENROLL YOUR KIDS AT MBTA, make the effort and do it!!! you will really give for kids the BEST education.

Posted August 26, 2013
This School Is Just Epic. All has to agree on that. I hope that everybody will enroll to this school.

Most Blessed Trinity Academy 4

Posted August 15, 2013
My son attended Pre-K for two years at MBTA and I was pleased with his education. He will now be starting Kindergarten in the fall and he is already reading! I am also happy that this year he will be participating in Spanish, gym, music, art, and computer classes once a week as a Kindergarten student. My son has a great start to his education at MBTA!

Posted August 14, 2013
My daughter (my only child) is starting Kindergarten this year, the staff has been very kind and helpful to my family! I love the set up they have for the school, and hope to be able to keep my daughter attending it through the 8th grade!

Most Blessed Trinity Academy 4

Posted August 14, 2013
I love my son's school because everyone is so friendly. The school staff make parents and students feel welcomed. I feel that his school is one big happy family. After being in Pre-k for two years at MBTA, my son is excited because he will be in Kindergarten this year and he will have computer, art, gym, music, and Spanish classes as specials.

Posted February 16, 2013
I love Most Blessed Trinity Academy! The Principal and teachers are amazing. The Principal is responsive, prompt and fair. She is a Dominican nun. The teachers are creative, caring but firm. They offer great guidance and education. We are so pleased with our children's experience and can't say enough about MBTA. Our kids are both athletes. We loved their coaches, especially volleyball. Coach Ashley is an alumni and volunteers her time for the team. She took my daughter's volleyball team to the next level. Great experience all around!

Most Blessed Trinity Academy
510 Grand Avenue, Waukegan, IL  60085
Last modified Most Blessed Trinity Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8