Bad
Good

this school is terrific in my opinion they have given my daughter the attention, and the help she never received in the city of chicago school whether it was public, magnet, or charter. So thumbs up to West Chicago community H.S. and its teachers, counselors, and social workers who do a great job! THANKS

A gem of the West Suburbs! This school is great. Caring, knowledgeable teachers. Adminstration that seems to have a clear vision and high expectations. My daughter thoroughly enjoyed her freshman year. The school has a bad reputation due to its diversity, but that's really its asset. There are no gang issues. Celebrate the diversity!

In my opinion, this school rates unsatisfactory. I have also had problems getting return calls and when I come in to talk to a live person, no one seems to be available to see me. I've had a few complaints with the administration there but they only tell you what you want to hear and send you on your way. Nothing ever gets taken care of after you leave. My son who graduates this year also talks about some questionable behaviors between some staff members there. Not very professional for a school that is supposed to lead by example. That makes me uneasy and uncomfortable. If that is true and it's allowed, I would recommend to be a very cautious parent when sending your kids to school there. You would be surprised to see just how much your kids see and hear in that school. Talk to your kids frequently because drugs and gangs are a primary concern there too. If it wasn't for the extra curriculars and us as parents being on his case all the time, I think we would have easily lost him there. We are all very happy to see him graduate and move on.

Horrible the teachers and consolers do not return phone calls. You have to fight for help for your student.

This school is so amazing my child has great friends and strait a honner student and is one of the top for a collage scallarship for football.

Last modified Community High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.