West Chicago, IL

Norton Creek Elementary School 0

Posted May 27, 2009
Great school!!! We have two kids attending here. We've lived in other school dists. This school is the best

Posted February 25, 2009
My youngest is in 4th and a little bit behind her classmates. We take all blame for not encouraging our youngest like her older siblings who are receiving straight A in 10th and 7th grades. Dr. Sent scheduled 2 days a week, 45 min each after school math to work w/the children. My daughter is catching up in Math and Reading. Confidence goes a long way. Thank you Dr.Sent and the whole Administration of Norton Creek!

Posted November 20, 2007

Posted March 13, 2007
Our oldest son has been attending Norton Creek for 3 1/2 years now, and we have had nothing but wonderful experiences in every level, especially with his 2nd grade teacher. This year is his first year in orchestra, and it's a fantastic program with a very dedicated director. We have also had our middle son receive Speech services over the last year. The Special Education program is one of the best! We have been thrilled with being at this school.

Posted January 29, 2007
My son is special needs and I could not be happier with the school and the level of learning and time spent with my child.

Posted June 06, 2006
I feel the overall experience for the children is the most positive one could hope for. The goal is to make good people and good students. I did have many issues with my childs particular teacher this year. I felt there was not enough structure or organization in this teacher's classroom. I felt like this class was not learning as much as the other classes of the same grade level and may not be as prepared for next year as the other students. This teacher is no longer with the school next year so i choose not to address these issues any further with the principal. This is an isolated incidence. In dealing with the rest of the staff i am very satisfied. Our children at this school are blessed to have the quality education and leadership that they do

Posted January 26, 2006
- This is one of excellent school of d303(St. Charles District)for K-5. - Principal and teachers are one of the best. - Band New school,nice playground with small lake and in nice neighbourhood. - Also has West Chicago's parkdistrict afterhours daycare until around 5:00pm. - Reading and Math rating just coming out - excellent results from all areas. - Principal is with best leadership, good Parent-teacher meetings, childrens' guidance by teachers.

Norton Creek Elementary School
2033 Smith Road, West Chicago, IL  60185
Last modified Norton Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Norton Creek Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top