Divine Infant Jesus School 4

Posted September 24, 2013
Divine Infant is a great school. The school emphasis academic excellence and diversity. The school and the teachers have given my children a very good learning environment. The focus is not only on the student but the student's family as well. We feel part of the school family.

Posted September 23, 2013
This is school has Double AA status is my book. Amazing & Awesome. The student/teacher ratio is small. I feel that the teachers truly care about the academic needs of my children. I can reach the teachers anytime via email or phone and they are quick to reply with informative answers to all of my questions.

Posted September 23, 2013
Our family could not be more pleased with our experience at Divine Infant. The Divine Infant community is welcoming and inspirational and has become an extension of our family. The parent involvement is extremely strong and like nothing I have ever seen before. The teachers are caring and provide an environment where our children can feel safe and comfortable and where learning is fun. My husband and I are amazed at the advanced pace that our children are learning at and feel that they will have an advantage when moving on to high school and eventually college because of the instruction and experience they are part of at Divine Infant. Our children begin math, reading, foreign language and computer skills in the Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten grades. In addition to the quality education that is available at Divine Infant, our children are also given the opportunity to participate in athletics as early as Kindergarten. We are truly impressed with the quality of education, the sense of community and the support from the staff and other families and would recommend Divine Infant to any family who is interested in the best education possible for their child.

Posted September 01, 2013
My son has attended DI from PS. He is now in 7th grade. The teachers have been excellent. They are all ways available for parent questions or student help. They are also sensitive to the children's needs. When my father passed the school and church prayed for him. My son and I were very grateful. The building is old but there has been steady improvements made. This school is very family orientated I would strongly recommend it . There is a variety of extra curricular activities available.

Posted August 19, 2012
I really D.I. my children are so happy with the teachers and other childen. The teaching staff is great and really cares about the children. The sports were fun and the clubs greats!! The principal was so friendly and helpful!! Great Catholic school teaching good morals and values!!

Posted April 20, 2012
My daughter is about to finish her first year of school at DI (preschool) and she absolutely loves it. The preschool and prekindergarten teachers and aide are abundantly caring, nurturing and patient. What I like the most is that my daughter is learning while having fun and becoming socialized. That is what preschool should be. I also like that the principal and PS/PK staff work with you if you have particular scheduling needs. For example, the children that go half day three days a week don't necessarily have to go MWF. Another example... if your child is three, but not potty-trained by the start of the school year, you can still enroll your child when he or she is ready at any point during the year. Not all schools are this accommodating. The school itself is diverse and has a family-feel to it. Parents are encouraged to take an active part in their children's school experience through volunteering in the classroom and at school events. My husband and I are 100% satisfied with our decision to send our daughter to DI, and look forward to enrolling our son when he is old enough. If you live in the area, I highly recommend checking out this school.

Posted October 29, 2010
This school is phenomenal. Mr. G and his staff care about the kids. I love the fact that the teachers LUV these kids. We are so lucky to still see a school that cares about the students and how they do. The family atmosphere is the best! Thank you all at DI

Divine Infant Jesus School 4

Posted October 13, 2010
Students leave well prepared for demanding high school programs. The school emphasizes spiritual development as well, creating an awareness in the children that they are part of a larger picture and must do their part to create a better world.

Divine Infant Jesus School 0

Posted April 20, 2010
Clearly teaching and supporting the various families in the area

Divine Infant Jesus School 0

Posted April 19, 2010
DI has prepared my daughter for High School. Looking forward to June Graduation!

Divine Infant Jesus School
1640 Newcastle Avenue, Westchester, IL  60154
Last modified Divine Infant Jesus School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Divine Infant Jesus School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top