Western Springs, IL

John Laidlaw Elementary School 5

Posted October 13, 2010
I have a 17 year old and 2 younger boys-6 & 8. All my children have gone to Laidlaw. Although there was a principal transition last year, it has proven to be be wonderful for the kids and the parents. The education, community involvement and caring my children receive from this school and it's teachers is beyond compare. One day we'll have to move for my husband's job. I can only pray that we find a comparable school the next place we live.

John Laidlaw Elementary School 5

Posted March 08, 2005

John Laidlaw Elementary School
4072 Forest Avenue, Western Springs, IL  60558
Last modified John Laidlaw Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John Laidlaw Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top