Westmont, IL
After care: No

Posted February 05, 2014
I have two kids that are currently enrolled in Manning and I could not be happier. The teachers are amazing, the curriculum is challenging without being overly stressful for the kids. The teachers are extremely receptive to any and all concerns and respond immediately to anything that needs to be addressed. We are in the process of selling our house and we are very torn between moving districts now when it might be socially easier for our children or waiting until middle or high school to put them in a higher rated school. If I had to think of a complaint it would be the friendliness of the office staff is somewhat lacking but that would be a stretch.

Posted December 28, 2012
The teachers and support staff really care about the kids. Everyone seems to know all the students names. The test scores keep pace with the more affluent, neighboring towns despite our much higher low income and ESL populations. I have two children there now, and will miss the school terribly when they are out of there!

Posted October 01, 2010
Manning may not be as new, sleek and streamlined as schools in the surrounding areas but its building has character and its faculty and staff make my son feel as if he has not left home. Manning is like that pair of jeans that you've had for awhile that still fit better than anything else in your closet.

Posted September 29, 2010
Manning is a great school....with great teachers!!!!!!

Posted September 26, 2010
I love Manning because the teachers there were the best I ever had. They made me, a military brat, feel very welcome and I left not only with a great education, but friends that have lasted a lifetime.

Posted September 22, 2010
It is a wonderful school, teachers are just amazing, great experience, friendly, compassion. My daughter just love Manning!

Posted September 22, 2010
A wonderful school with the greatest teachers!!!

Posted September 22, 2010
I love Manning because the teachers, staff, and students are first class!!

Posted September 22, 2010
They have the best, caring teachers in the world.

Posted September 21, 2010
The teaching staff works so hard, along with the parents to give our children an excellent education filled with many wonderful experiences.

J T Manning Elementary School
200 N Linden Ave, Westmont, IL  60559
Last modified J T Manning Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
J T Manning Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 45 reviews. Top