Bad
Good

Posted July 13, 2011
I like that the school is smaller and everyone (staff,parents,& students) seam to know or know of each other. My High School was to large so that made me feel lost in the shuffle. The kids get to participate on just about everything they go out for.

Posted June 07, 2011
I truly enjoyed the time I spent at Westmont High. I was able to experience and learn so much because of the smaller class size. Westmont is a very small town that is surrounded by larger cities. The other local High Schools were too competitive! I got to try out many different sports, work on the musicals and plays, I even taught swim lessons! WHS prepares its grads with the tools to succeed!!!!! Go Sentinels.

Westmont High School 1

Posted May 06, 2011
There are very few nice things i can say about the time i spent at Westmont.....I am SOOO happy i got out of there when i did (10+ yrs). Most of the teachers there had no idea what they were doing.....and never thought i would make it in life.

Posted November 03, 2009
they have the most caring staff, teacher, that gives 100% to the students. the teacher has an open door policey all the time, great softball and girls basketball team. such a good enviroment, the students want to be there. outstanding health teacher to

Westmont High School

Posted September 20, 2009
It is a progressive and drug free school

Posted February 22, 2008
I know this school is not the biggest ,but the education, teachers and the students are aspects that make this school so special. I feel this school is great with its support to students, sports and most important of all, education.

Westmont High School 1

Posted August 06, 2007
This school sets most of there prioties on the kids who are going well known colleges.

Posted March 25, 2006
I am very happy and satisfied with Westmont High School. I have one daughter there now and two entering within the next 3 years. I feel the quality of academic programs and availablity of arts, sports, etc. is exceptional.

Westmont High School 4

Posted January 14, 2006
The teachers here are very involved with students. The extracurricular activities are great, each sport is supported by the principal and teachers and by the student body. Teachers prep students well for a test and take the extra time to help a child out if they don't understand something. I would recommand this school to parents who would like their child to go to a smaller school, with smaller schools there is more of a hands on, face to face time for each student!

Westmont High School 4

Posted April 22, 2005
I had a great time at this school. The small setting allows teachers to really get to know their students and their individual needs. By the time I graduated, my teachers knew me and gave me the education I needed to succeed in college. There are so many advantages to a small school and I'm very happy I had the opportunity to attend WHS.

Westmont High School
909 Oakwood Drive, Westmont, IL  60559
Last modified Westmont High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westmont High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top