PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

This is one of very few Catholic schools that offers ability placement program for Math which is the first period in all grades. Faster learners go to one or two grades higher class for Math instruction. Students that find regular Math in their grade too difficult can learn it in lower grade Math period. School is very affordable compared to some other Catholic schools in the area that charge one third more and on the top of that require fundraising from parents or extra cash if family does not raise money for school. Holy Trinity school does not burden parents with this at all. Instead they require only 10 hours of volunteer work which can be done also outside of school hours during school/church events if both parents work full time. Once a week students pray in beautiful adoration chapel, many choose to volunteer as altar servers during morning Mass. Religious education incorporated Character Education into curriculum where each grade learns about one of 89 virtues. It is a joy to watch children presenting a different virtue once a month at all school assembly. Classes are small, so students can get more personal attention. Teachers are patient and helpful. Great school!

BEST SCHOOL EVER! It is the perfect school for a catholic child. There is a life experience at this school that you will never find at any other school. This is the best school you can find in the Diocese of Joliet. I went to this school myself and I know that I had the most powerful and amazing experience and i know that my kids do too. The teachers are so helpful and will tutor you whenever you need after school. I would never bother sending my kids to any other school than this. I love this school and it is THE BEST!

My children have been here for 6 years. We absolutely love the school! The academics are superior and we feel our children are receiving an outstanding education. The classrooms are small, which we view as an opportunity for lots of one on one attention where needed. It's been wonderful being part of the Holy Trinity family. If you are looking for a great education, as well as a strong foundation in Christianity, this is the place!!!!

Great learning environment for children, talented and committed administration, teachers & staff. An excellent set-up for working parents with before and aftercare programs - walk to train. Lot's of school spirit and enthusiasm. State of the art technology and curriculum. Glad we moved our child to Holy Trinity three years ago - it's the best investment we could make. Come check us out !!!!! - You'll want to be a TIGER too!!

Great teachers who really care about the children, and their education. Sets great values.

well i have all my friends there. also the teachers are great. and the paster is amazing he cares abot are the curch and the school

Our son will graduate this year. He has attended all 8 years. There have been truly great teachers in that time. I would not hesitate to recommend Holy Trinity to anyone who wants a quality education with a strong emphasis on character. Sports programs leave a lot to be desired however.

Last modified Holy Trinity School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8