Westmont, IL

Posted April 09, 2014
BEST SCHOOL EVER! It is the perfect school for a catholic child. There is a life experience at this school that you will never find at any other school. This is the best school you can find in the Diocese of Joliet. I went to this school myself and I know that I had the most powerful and amazing experience and i know that my kids do too. The teachers are so helpful and will tutor you whenever you need after school. I would never bother sending my kids to any other school than this. I love this school and it is THE BEST!

Posted August 28, 2013
My children have been here for 6 years. We absolutely love the school! The academics are superior and we feel our children are receiving an outstanding education. The classrooms are small, which we view as an opportunity for lots of one on one attention where needed. It's been wonderful being part of the Holy Trinity family. If you are looking for a great education, as well as a strong foundation in Christianity, this is the place!!!!

Posted February 06, 2012
Great learning environment for children, talented and committed administration, teachers & staff. An excellent set-up for working parents with before and aftercare programs - walk to train. Lot's of school spirit and enthusiasm. State of the art technology and curriculum. Glad we moved our child to Holy Trinity three years ago - it's the best investment we could make. Come check us out !!!!! - You'll want to be a TIGER too!!

Holy Trinity School 4

Posted February 15, 2010
Great teachers who really care about the children, and their education. Sets great values.

Holy Trinity School 0

Posted September 19, 2009
well i have all my friends there. also the teachers are great. and the paster is amazing he cares abot are the curch and the school

Holy Trinity School 2

Posted January 15, 2009

Posted March 23, 2007
Our son will graduate this year. He has attended all 8 years. There have been truly great teachers in that time. I would not hesitate to recommend Holy Trinity to anyone who wants a quality education with a strong emphasis on character. Sports programs leave a lot to be desired however.

Holy Trinity School 4