Lincoln Elementary School 3

Posted May 08, 2012
We have had three children in this school and generally been very satisfied. The principal is competent and works hard. The teachers have mostly been well-qualified, good to work with, and competent. I don't think there is much innovation at the school; it's pretty straightforward teaching. I agree with the comment from 2009 that the school struggles with diversity. There are no teachers of color and little awareness of the issues of diversity. There have been a few classrooms where our kids have not gotten strong math or writing instruction, but they've had more positive experiences than negative. I would recommend this school to anyone, but would caution families of color to ask a lot of questions and know what they're getting into.

Posted April 26, 2012
Wonderful little school with great teachers. The principal is very involved and supportive of her staff, teachers and the parents. She knows all the kids and families. Great community of parents who help out regularly. The teachers are good with the kids and our kids are learning and growing by leaps and bounds. Great school.

Lincoln Elementary School 5

Posted September 02, 2009
Teachers and staff are wonderful and always watching out for our children. My children are advancing faster than I thought they ever could.

Lincoln Elementary School 0

Posted January 24, 2009
I agree, this school has a lot to offer students. However, with olds ways of negative thinking towards others who come from different background... It becomes a struggle to not only take care of your student/child but the stress it cause on yourselves. I would continue to excersie your rights and attend the school. Voice your opinions things can change for the better. There are great teachers there.

Posted January 19, 2008

Lincoln Elementary School 2

Posted February 17, 2005
Not a very friendly environment at this school. From the front office to the teachers, there is a lot of negativity. Perhaps some of the staff needs to move on....

Posted December 10, 2004
We have had our children in this school for 5 years now and found not only the principal but the teachers to be very caring, supportive and very professional. Honestly I can not even think of one negative thing to say about our experience and I'm sure my children would agree.

Lincoln Elementary School
630 Dawes Avenue, Wheaton, IL  60189
(630) 682-2075
Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top