Bad
Good

I love this school! We moved to Wheaton 3 years ago, purely for the schools and we couldn't be happier with our decision. I've had 3 kids attend the school, and love the teachers and principal. They all have a lot of energy and truly care. The knew the kids' names right away, and the parents' names too. They do a lot of community building, and make learning fun.

We have had three children in this school and generally been very satisfied. The principal is competent and works hard. The teachers have mostly been well-qualified, good to work with, and competent. I don't think there is much innovation at the school; it's pretty straightforward teaching. I agree with the comment from 2009 that the school struggles with diversity. There are no teachers of color and little awareness of the issues of diversity. There have been a few classrooms where our kids have not gotten strong math or writing instruction, but they've had more positive experiences than negative. I would recommend this school to anyone, but would caution families of color to ask a lot of questions and know what they're getting into.

Wonderful little school with great teachers. The principal is very involved and supportive of her staff, teachers and the parents. She knows all the kids and families. Great community of parents who help out regularly. The teachers are good with the kids and our kids are learning and growing by leaps and bounds. Great school.

Teachers and staff are wonderful and always watching out for our children. My children are advancing faster than I thought they ever could.

I agree, this school has a lot to offer students. However, with olds ways of negative thinking towards others who come from different background... It becomes a struggle to not only take care of your student/child but the stress it cause on yourselves. I would continue to excersie your rights and attend the school. Voice your opinions things can change for the better. There are great teachers there.

Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.