Wheaton, IL

Posted May 10, 2014
My daughter is just about to finish her first year at St. Francis. She loves the school and her friends. We are all very happy to be sending her there. It would be very easy and much cheaper to send her to the local public high school down the road, but SF is the right choice for her and our family. Kudos to the wonderful Fine Arts program at SF!

Posted May 06, 2014
We have had a fantastic experience at St. Francis School! My son transferred from the Wheaton Public Schools and was warmly welcomed by students, teachers, coaches and staff here at St. Francis. The environment is immensely supportive and there is a place for everyone. Extra curricular activities are many and varied with outstanding coaches and club sponsors. There is an emphasis on providing for the needy and community service is a part of the curriculum. Faith and kindness are ever present at St. Francis. Prayer is a part of every day and students attend monthly Mass with student vocalists, musicians, liturgical and eucharistic ministers. Parents are invited to attend and many do so. St. Francis Masses are quite inspirational. Parental support and volunteerism is encouraged and one of the many attributes that makes St. Francis so uniquely special. We feel privileged to be a part of this positive, welcoming St. Francis community!

Posted April 07, 2014
We have had three children attend St Francis high school. We are thrilled with the impact the school has had on each one of our children. They have all been challenged academically. They have grown in their faith. The best way we can sum up their teachers is that as a group, they care. We couldnt be happpier with the overall experience the school provided.

Posted March 08, 2014
We absolutely love St Francis High School. It offers the complete education for a student. Academics, exceptional teachers, great leadership and direction, and too many extracurricular opportunities to count, I am pretty sure that almost every student is involved in an activity. My children who have graduated from St Francis have done very well in college. True, we have great public schools in Wheaton, but I wouldn't trade the St Francis experience for anything.

Posted March 05, 2014
When my children were in 8th grade I encouraged them to shadow at all of the high schools in our area. All three of my children chose St. Francis primarily because they felt at home when they visited. The St. Francis community pushed all of my children to be their best academically, athletically and spiritually. They left St. Francis as a more well-rounded person than when they arrived with lifelong friends and mentors.

Posted March 04, 2014
My wife and I went all thru Catholic schools and wanted the same for our children. We have had two already graduate from Francis, they both had great experiences. Both were admitted to every college they applied to and ended up at their first choice. Our youngest is having the same great experience. From the staff, to the teachers, coaches and AD, we can't be more proud to say we are a Francis Family!

Posted March 03, 2014
St. Francis High School has been a wonderful experience for our entire family. We have a 2011 graduate and two still there. From the teachers to coaches to administrators, everyone at St. Francis feels like family.

Posted February 26, 2014
My daughter has thrived at SFHS. This is a well run school with lots of parent involvement and a strong community feel.

Posted February 25, 2014
Everything about St. Francis HS makes me feel fortunate to have such a place to send my kids to high school. The atmosphere is warm and friendly with the highest level of achievement as the everyday goal. The administration and teachers alike are enthusiastic and caring and pay close attention to the progress of their students. There are many ways for students to be involved in the St. Francis community with a wide array of great programs including academic clubs, sports, theater, a variety of musical groups and more. I have two children at St. Francis...one about to graduate and the other with two years to go and I am very pleased with the quality of the education they are receiving and the atmosphere in which they are learning!

Posted February 25, 2014
We have had 3 children attend SF. It has been the perfect school for each of them. We are so blessed to have been able to give the gift of a St Francis education to our kids.

St. Francis High School
2130 West Roosevelt Road, Wheaton, IL  60187
Last modified St. Francis High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
St. Francis High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top