Posted October 11, 2012
Great school. Great teachers. My kids attended this school and excelled all through school. This school prepared them very well for Hinsdale Central High School. They are given midterm and final exams at this school, which is great for preparing them for High School - it really pays off. This is the only middle school that feeds into Hinsdale Central HS that gives midterm and final exams. This will benefit your kids greatly and give them a step up over the other kids at the high school. My kids received excellent grades in Honors and AP classes at Hinsdale Central High School so Westview Hills prepares kids very well for High School. They have great programs which challenge the kids to excel and do their best. Excellent education received here. Every bit just as good if not even better than the Clarendon Hills and Hinsdale school systems.

Posted April 23, 2012
I went to WHMS from 2003 to 2006, right after moving here from Belgium, and I couldn't have asked for a better experience as someone who didn't even speak a word of English.

Posted May 02, 2011
I am currently a student at Westview and I love it here. The teachers here are fantastic. They make me want to learn more. All my 8th grade teachers have made my year even better, and I don't think I would have enjoyed 6th grade half as much if it hadn't been for my 6th grade teachers. I'm so sad to be leaving this year.

Westview Hills Middle School 1

Posted March 22, 2010
Not willing go into reserves for state shorfalls.Charges for bus service, when tight budget, first to be cut are the teachers but admin can get huge raises, poor communication, hidden agendas, charges for band and clubs with justification/explanation (great teachers though)

Westview Hills Middle School 0

Posted January 28, 2010
I am a student at Westview Hills Middle School.The teachers are mostly great.Everything is good except the lunches.This school is great ,but honestly telling you,I would hate it if it weren't for my friends.They are more of a family then my real family.It will be very sad when they have to leave.

Posted April 29, 2009

Posted March 28, 2009
I am an 8th grader at Westview, I have been in the district all my life. I love my school, the teachers and staff are very supportive. My lit. teacher taught my whole class to love grammer and reading, I never thought that whould happen. :D

Westview Hills Middle School 3

Posted December 18, 2008
i am a 6 grader at westveiw... home of the wildcats i just came to this school 2 months ago and when i first walked in my homeroom class i was welcomed by everybody and so on its a great school and it get you ready for highschool GO WILDCATS!

Posted June 16, 2008
i am the parent of a child that came half way through the year and i love this school I hope that are plan last here for awhile i would love to see all of my kids go to this school

Posted February 24, 2008

Westview Hills Middle School
630 65th Street, Willowbrook, IL  60527
Last modified Westview Hills Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westview Hills Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews.